PDA

View Full Version : Change the type of the server?

VoX
27th June 2007, 07:12 PM
I think that we can get more people if we have our server as something other than normal maps, e.g Gun game, Death match.

Post what you think and vote in poll.

FaTaL
27th June 2007, 07:30 PM
i think some type of change should be made, and as now the GCSE's are over chalex should be arsed to do it =D.

Chazlene
27th June 2007, 07:38 PM
Fun type of game, but more than one, so we can change what type we have on at a certain time. We should do this since we're trying to concentrate on popularity of our server right ow.

VoX
27th June 2007, 07:52 PM
Is it possible to have it so that in the admin menu under Rcon or whatever to put on gun game or death match for the next map?

Hutch
27th June 2007, 08:22 PM
It is, but you don't want to establish the community on just a gun game server. Perhaps better to keep it as it is, its unpopular because none of us use it, tell your mates, your lovers, your sisters and your brothers from another mother.

VoX
27th June 2007, 09:37 PM
I know what you mean Hutch but this would probably be only temporary so that people actually found the server.

Chalex4
1st July 2007, 11:00 AM
The server is now a 24 slot CSS: DM server with a very similar configuration to our last DM server that was incredibly popular. Yes, Texture City Advanced is on the server.

VoX
1st July 2007, 11:09 AM
Yay! Thanks Chalex, lets hope it was popular because I nearly fell asleep when we did the spawn points!

FaTaL
2nd July 2007, 08:25 PM
cheers chalex, its proving very popular, sept for the turp complaining about noobs =(

nacra
3rd July 2007, 04:33 PM
Hey guys!!! Im from germany. I played every day on your server. But:
The new server is ****.
A couple of a weeks ago, the server was always full! But one day the ip was lost?!... I found the other server... but Death match. And now?! empty, the hole time... I am very disappointed. -.-

Hutch
3rd July 2007, 05:25 PM
I voted to keep it as it was, but because the server became empty we were forced to do something about it as none of the server regulars like you bothered to look at our website until it was too late, deathmatch brings in a few more people but if enough people come on and demand the old setup back it might happen. Chalex did this to put the server in use rather than leave it empty.
Get your friends to vote in this poll and get on the server!

nacra
3rd July 2007, 05:45 PM
Its real pity that the server disappeared without an announcement.
You lost much regular visitors. It was very difficult for me to find the second server.

With the Death match mod, i don't have the wish to play on this (usually) great server and my freinds think just like me.

sry for my broken english^^ my last eng. schoolsession is 2years ago^^

Hutch
3rd July 2007, 05:53 PM
There was an announcement, it was in the server name and admins were constantly spamming it in chat. You should have read the website as well. BUt everyone is lazy so C2G is dead. ATK is the new name for C2G and will be launching shortly.

VoX
3rd July 2007, 08:03 PM
Sorry nacra but yes, this will probably only be temporary as when it becomes popular again then it will most probably be made normal again.

nacra
4th July 2007, 09:25 PM
When starts the ATK ?! What does it mean?!

Isphera
5th July 2007, 07:17 AM
ATK means Aim To Kill (dont ask me, I wanted UGF). It should start sometime in the next few weeks.

spawnofebil
5th July 2007, 09:29 AM
We're changing our clan name to ATK.

VoX
5th July 2007, 06:44 PM
Community not clan!

nacra
6th July 2007, 08:32 PM
I lost the new server ip!! where can i find the ip?

VoX
6th July 2007, 08:37 PM
Don't worry at the moment, it's down.