PDA

View Full Version : ATK Summer planning

Chazlene
1st July 2007, 05:09 PM
Right, school's finished for a lot of us, and we've got a huge, long holiday ahead. So don't waste it, and help C2G do... things...

Here's a list of stuff I think C2G needs to accomplish over the Summer, post any extra things you can think of:

- The switch from C2G to ATK (Changing logos/ header on site, changes on server if not already done).

- Get back a second Counter-Strike server.

- Somehow make ATK t-shirts for i31.

- Get you all to play Bounty Bay.

- Start Clan of the Month, if we have enough clans (Also since all WoW players have CSS, their guilds could take part).

- Recruit more CSS clans.

- Churn out some decent, basic fun maps for second server if we get it back or deathmatch.

- Start the C2G/ATK Dawn of War online Crusade (And properly sort out teams and rules).

- Make a good collection of tutorials from C2G members.

Isphera
1st July 2007, 05:10 PM
ATK Shirts - Big No-No.

Addition - More clan events such as trials of multiplayer games all together, e.g WoW or EVE or BBO

Chalex4
1st July 2007, 05:17 PM
ATK shirts will happen, hopefully in time for i31. If you don't like them then don't buy one, it's as simple as that.

spawnofebil
1st July 2007, 05:36 PM
Get some more WAGS scrims.

Get more people to play Fury.

Get more people to participate in SotW.

Anything else?

Hutch
1st July 2007, 06:11 PM
Get the deathmatch server popular. WAGS was inactive due to Exams + the loss of our server ( and also my fault really).

VoX
1st July 2007, 07:06 PM
Ok, I can help (a very little bit) with the GFX stuff if it's not already done and I will work on recruiting clans into C2G/ATK.

BBO isn't realy a target but what the hell, if it's free I'm in.

I can make some tutorials including one which I have planed that is a description of all guns in CSS but in a funny way and our other server would probably come back when more clans join giving Connect2 a chance to show what it's got.

Hutch
1st July 2007, 08:05 PM
I think we should play a few more community games but I don't think that BBO should specifically be one of them.

Isphera
2nd July 2007, 07:58 PM
WoW should though

FaTaL
2nd July 2007, 08:28 PM
- get more people on the site and forums who will be active?
has tht been mentioned im to lazy to read it all?

Snerfs
3rd July 2007, 10:01 PM
well me and oric are trying to recruit some more C2G members throug WoW, some may not approve of more WoW Players, but tuff. Also, i am a decent graphics designer myself but not at an extremley good standard, but i can always try. :) :)

Hutch
3rd July 2007, 10:22 PM
Your sig is spelt wrong Daemon!

spawnofebil
3rd July 2007, 10:28 PM
One more thing:

Work on MutantMod/whatever we're calling it.

Hutch
3rd July 2007, 10:33 PM
Ever seen that movie species or one of its many sequels? It sounds like that. Except with more guns.

Snerfs
6th July 2007, 06:50 PM
Your sig is spelt wrong Daemon!

I didnt make it

VoX
6th July 2007, 07:08 PM
My bad lol.