PDA

View Full Version : The 1st ATK Crusade

Chazlene
16th July 2007, 05:49 PM
Finally it's started, this is the thread for the Crusade where every detail and move will be posted. If you don't understand anything that has been said, just reply and I'll add it in.

Planet - Atticus Prime

http://atkcommunity.com/userfiles/chazlene/Site/dowmap.png

This map will be regularly updated to show new changes through the Campaign.

Map Key -

Text in regions - Map Name.
Red Symbols - Regional Bonus'.
Fort Symbols - Stronghold Region.
Black Markers - Commander Postition.
Blue lines - Sea movement routes.
Coloured Regions - Regions owned by a certain team.

Story - Why the armys are all fighting here

The Planet of Atticus Prime is the homeworld of several Ork tribes. Forces of Chaos have come to the planet in order to spread their taint across the galaxy, allying with a tribe of Orks who are building up a WAAAGH! against the Eldar, who have arrived at the planet to close off their webway gates so that the Chaos Forces cannot penetrate them. The Imperium Heard of this Chaos Invasion, and sent two armies of the Imperial Guard to flush them from the planet. However, when a Space Marine company also decided to land on the planet and to push back the Chaos Legion, the Imperial Guard warned their fellow humans to back off Atticus Prime since they themselves were assigned to remove the Chaos. But when the Space Marines arrogantly refused, since they believe it is their duty to fight their fallen brothers, the Imperial Guard forces declared that they would attack the Marines if they got in their way. The Company of Space Marines however decided to ally with the Eldar force on Atticus Prime, to get a stronger position since they were now facing two enemies. The Imperial Guard saw the Marines turning into an enemy by allying with the alien Eldar, which also contributed to the reason why the Imperial Guard were fighting their fellow humans of the Imperium.

This description does not affect gameplay at all.

Bonus' Information -

http://www.atkcommunity.com/imagehosting/3469bb035a60dd.png

http://www.atkcommunity.com/imagehosting/3469bb035af15d.png

http://www.atkcommunity.com/imagehosting/3469bb035b7df7.png

Rules -

To start off with each player within a team will move their commanders to an adjacent province, which their team will be in control of. This will carry on, each player moving at the same time for fairness until all the provinces are occupied by a team, when the main fighting will begin. Of course battle can take place before all the provinces are controlled, if two opposing players are attempting to take the same province.

Up to six people can technically fight in in the same province all at once, i.e. if two players engage in battle and another player has their commander positioned in an adjacent province, they also can join in with the battle if they wish.

If a province is attacked which does not have it's team's commander in, then the player fights anyway. If they win they their commander returns to the province they were originally in before they were attacked, but if they lose then their commander is positioned in a province adjacent to the one which was attacked.

To win, obviously a team has to take control of the whole of the map, and eliminate the other teams by defeating their stronghold. However, a player's stronghold can only be taken if they have no other provinces in their control. A whole team does not have to be eliminated at the same time, one player can be eliminated from a team leaving the other player to fight alone.

The rest of the rules to be added later

spawnofebil
16th July 2007, 11:21 PM
Looks pretty cool, shame I can't participate in it :(

Chazlene
17th July 2007, 01:34 AM
You can join in later with Hutch when you both get back, and start by raiding a randomly chosen edge province.

Qu1f
17th July 2007, 08:29 PM
Still in work experience until Friday, wen i happen to be out most of the day.

Snerfs
18th July 2007, 04:31 PM
somebody send me down of war!!! lol, i havent got it but want to join in lol, no fair :P

dragonslayer
20th July 2007, 02:07 PM
if i join i want the fury island

Chazlene
22nd July 2007, 10:54 PM
Ok, I think everything's ready to start, everyone decide among your teams what moves each player is going to make. Give you moves to Chalex, and hopefully if he agrees, because he is not participating, he can post everyone's moves to make it fair, then I'll update the map.

VoX
24th July 2007, 05:22 PM
I've been given the moves instead of Chalex.

Chazlene - Moves to take control of Vandean Coast.
Bloo - Moves to take control of Thargorum.

Target - moves from Penal Colony to Hyperion Peaks
Oricalcos - moves from Morriah Coast to Orestan Plains

Squizzel - Moves into the forbidden jungle.
Quif - moves into crozius arcanum.

Target
28th July 2007, 12:44 AM
Guys can we try and speed up the moves please coz it taking weeks to do a move by the time we finish it'll be christmas.
Can we have your email vox so we can email are moves to him so it quicker unless we tell him on ts immediately.

thanks
Target

VoX
28th July 2007, 11:47 AM
Sure thing, email me here (mailto:cooldudecallum@hotmail.com).

Isphera
28th July 2007, 12:54 PM
Team Green's moves have already been submitted.

VoX
5th August 2007, 07:27 PM
Soul Stealers - moves from Orestan Plains to Testing Grounds (Worst Kept Secret)
Ulthwe - moves from Hyperion Peaks to Dread Alley.

Squizzel - moves to dread alley
Quif - moves to payne's retribution

Bloo - moves to Fury Island
Chazlene - moves to Pavonis

Colonel Mitch
5th August 2007, 07:30 PM
lol chaz also worst kept secret taking space port

Isphera
5th August 2007, 07:43 PM
I was a bit surprised at squizzels and quif's move TBH. Chazlenes was 2nd WKS.

Qu1f
6th August 2007, 03:00 PM
Why is that matey :)

Isphera
6th August 2007, 06:15 PM
I thought you would go for the Demes northlands.

Qu1f
6th August 2007, 08:18 PM
Dont you worry ill take that land as well :)