PDA

View Full Version : Chalex4's Holiday

Chalex4
27th July 2007, 01:04 PM
I will be going away on holiday to Austria on Saturday 28th July and I will be returning late on the 9th August. Since i31 is on the 10th August, I will not be on the PC properly until 2pm on the 10th when I am fully set up.

If a server breaks, Hutch, Chazlene and Vox have admin to restart and run a steam update on the server. If a steam update in run on on the Normal Maps server, it will break Metamod Source which runs things like Mani Admin Plugin, Steam Bans and Detox. If you need to run an update, run it and let me know that you have done it by texting me (some people know my number) and I will try to sort it out.

Other than that, don't break anything :) . If TS is spammed and breaks there isn't much I can do, so I recommend just taking refuge on another TS until I return.

Chalex4

Hutch
27th July 2007, 01:19 PM
I can also unban people if required.

Have fun.. Going to go sunbathing on the beach Chalex? Or swimming? :)

Hardie123123
27th July 2007, 01:20 PM
cool have fun chalex let me guess Hutch will set up the steam community

spawnofebil
27th July 2007, 01:41 PM
Hutch-fail

Austria is a bloody landlocked country; no beaches.

Hutch
27th July 2007, 01:44 PM
I was being sarcastic you Clementine.
Also there are beaches you turnip. They are by lakes.

VoX
27th July 2007, 05:03 PM
Nice, you going to ski or for sun?

Get some pictures and post them here, you said you would about Scotland but you never did.

Chalex4
27th July 2007, 05:05 PM
Ah, you remembered :) . I will post pictures when I get back since there is going to be loads of nice scenery. We aren't going to ski or sun bathe, we are just going to explore really, chill by the lakes etc.

Target
27th July 2007, 09:14 PM
Chalex is going for the museums so he can take lots of photos, have fun chalex you'll be even more of a noob at i31 without practise

:D Target

VoX
28th July 2007, 11:50 AM
Lol well still have a good time walking/driving everywhere, skiing is so much more fun though ;)

By the way I have a good memory.

FaTaL
28th July 2007, 12:50 PM
have a good time mate.