View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Skite Hot Clan

besty360
28th July 2007, 03:28 PM
Clan's Full Name: Skite Hot
Clan Tag: •»$:ђ«•
Clan Leader's Real Name: Tom Best
Clan Leader's In-Game Name: Besty
Clan Location:England and Holland
Clan Leader's MSN/Xfire: besty360 (xfire)
Clan Leader's Email: tom.best@ntlworld.com
Age Range: 15+
Admin's Steam ID: ("status" in console): STEAM_0:1:14504857
Does your clan have/use Teamspeak?: No
Games Your Clan Plays: Counter Strike Source, WoW
Are you in any leagues? No, but want to join one.
--> If so what is your position?
Small Description/Extra Information: Friendly clan, play as a team, want to get bigger and better.
Preferable Teamspeak Channel Name:•»$:ђ«•, or Skite Hot Clan
Username of admin (so we can grant CA):tombest81

VoX
28th July 2007, 04:40 PM
Looks pretty good but the name might need some revising.

The head admin is away on holiday at the moment so you might have to wait for him to get back if we cannot get in contact with him to get a final decision you might have to wait for a week but we will get back to you as soon as possible with the result.

Roughly how many members in your clan?

besty360
28th July 2007, 04:43 PM
At the moment 6, but two more people have expressed that they would like to join.

besty360
28th July 2007, 05:02 PM
Also about the name we have a few ideas but im going to check with clan first, some are ok, some are not so good lol :p

Super Human
Silent Hunter
Source Hunter
Silent Headshot
Surely hacking
Smoking Hot

We are going to have a think for some better ones, and ill keep you posted.
If anyone knows any good ones (for SH) please say.

Isphera
28th July 2007, 05:20 PM
I must admit, some originality in the names would look good. You should come on our current TS so we can get to know who you are.

FaTaL
28th July 2007, 05:21 PM
nice to see clans signing up.
and how about this idea
. Stupid Hags
lol
yh you will have to wait till head admin comes back to see if you get in or not.

VoX
28th July 2007, 05:41 PM
Or if Hutch can text him to see if we can make a decision ourselves.

besty360
28th July 2007, 05:55 PM
How about "Seeking Honour" or "Self Honour"?

VoX
28th July 2007, 06:13 PM
Seeking Honor would be good so consult with your clan members as Chalex has let Hutch, Oric and I make a decision on whether or not you can join.

Hutch
29th July 2007, 01:24 AM
Personally I'm a bit annoyed that they opened an application to join with a swear word.
I think though that allowing them in might be a good idea, but I'd like to meet a few on TS first. My PC was out of action today until I got out the feather duster.

besty360
29th July 2007, 11:58 AM
Well a few more of my clan will be on ts today, but we have already had a few members online talking to vox, oricalcos and "target" i think. We are deciding what to change the name to now and will get back to you on that soon.

VoX
29th July 2007, 04:03 PM
Great, the power has been left with Oricalcos, Hutch, and I (Oh god!) to make the decision on whether you're in or not so keep active here and also on Teamspeak!

By the way don't feel restricted to only post here, feel free to post in normal topics as well!

Hutch
30th July 2007, 01:31 PM
Congratulations. You have been accepted. Welcome to the ATK Community.
Vox will sort you out with a Teamspeak Channel.

Vox, Oricalcos and I would like to remind you that you need to think of a decent name. Slight Innuendo permitted.

When Chalex comes back he will set up your forum.