Hutch
6th August 2007, 02:00 PM
Knockout competition:

A Chazlene Vs Jason Vs Bloo
B Daemon Vs Hutch Vs Nev
C Spawn Vs Col Mitch Vs Target

Grand Final
Winner A Vs Winner B Vs Winner C

Rules: In a match honesty will be the key. Super rope and blood mode are the game modes that should be on, you can all agree not to use these if desired. Weapon levels and damages should be default when the game mode is on intermediate mode. If you are not hosting the game check that the other person is not cheating.
The win setting should be set at two. You should play at least one cavern map. All three people should agree on the final result. If there are any disagreements a person not involved in the match will have to set up the server and then surrender to leave the three people to fight normally, this person will be the referee and must be impartial. Worms should be set at 3 per team.

Do not discuss in here. This is only for results. Discuss in the other thread. This will be heavily updated.

Hutch
21st August 2007, 08:24 PM
*Bump*

Ok this has been on hiatus for awhile. Note that it is now a 3 way tournament and lots of rules have been altered.
We will try to start the competition on the 22nd or 23rd August as a celebration of Chazlene's birthday.

Bloo
21st August 2007, 08:32 PM
*Is so screwed in his match*

spawnofebil
21st August 2007, 08:42 PM
how2win worms?

nev
22nd August 2007, 06:31 PM
how to win?? defeat all other teams worms

spawnofebil
22nd August 2007, 07:04 PM
I was kinda joking.

Also, I won't be here on Saturday much, since I'm going to a friends, so I'll have to play all my matches on the sunday.

nev
24th August 2007, 06:37 PM
B Daemon Vs Hutch Vs Nev

Just a note to Hutch and Daemon on our game i will have to host as when some else host's i cannot see the game not sure why.

Shouldn't be a problem though :D HAPPY WORMING