PDA

View Full Version : The Orange Box.

Chazlene
9th October 2007, 08:37 PM
Well I just realised that everyone's been talking about The Orange Box for ages and there isn't a thread for it.

So, The Orange Box is a small collection of Valve games and includes Half-life 2, Half-life 2 Episode 1, Half-life 2 Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2, and is named "the package which could legitimately be called the deal of the century" by IGN.

Half-life 2 and episode 1 have already been released, and Team Fortress 2 is currently in beta so when it is released on the 10th October the only real additions will be episode 2 and portal.

The Orange box can be pre-purchased on Steam and all of the games preloaded so you can play them as soon as they come out, although that's tomorrow.

The Orange Box website: http://orange.half-life2.com/

You can search on Steam for trailers of all of these games.

Bloo
10th October 2007, 02:51 PM
I'm frightened, I played a bit of Portal, it's not so much how easy I found it, but how it made perfect sense to me.
Really really fun though, and loopy.

ez64
10th October 2007, 03:08 PM
I have hl2 and ep1 sigh I dont want ep2 and never played ep1, can I get TF2 on its own

Bloo
10th October 2007, 03:18 PM
You can, but then, whats the point, you can get five games for like the price of one with the Orange Box...

Hutch
11th October 2007, 04:34 PM
Get to level 19, then discover I've been playing the whole game with only half the sounds because of a bug, and oh look, portal is repatching, so Im going to play it again and see if I can get the humourous comments and cool music that I missed..... shame I've already done all but one puzzle.

Colonel Mitch
15th October 2007, 09:41 AM
The Cake Is A Lie
The Cake Is A Lie
The Cake Is A Lie
The Cake Is A Lie

Ps: I LOVE My Companion Cube

Bloo
15th October 2007, 04:25 PM
I named my companion cube Cubert.

VoX
15th October 2007, 09:38 PM