PDA

View Full Version : Best TF2 Moments.

Bloo
15th October 2007, 07:02 PM
After a round of Hydro I just had... I wondered, what is everyones favourite moments after playing TF2?

Just now as a soldier, I ran right into the enemy base while under fire from about everyone (narrowly missed a sniper shot!) on the other team, then blew up the base defenses set up by an engineer (Blast damage + greater distance pwn), then, I ran onto the point - all alone, with about 30-40 health and... capped it, the victory music played just as an enemy heavy ran up as well. And then... I hit him and his medic with my spade. I love my spade almost as much as my companion cube.

And another best moment is.. two other engineers and I made a wall of turrets and blew the crap out of everything that came past, it's how I got those 20 kills and 24 points I think. :P

Hutch
15th October 2007, 07:09 PM
Mine and Orics offensive obviously is one of my better moments (raped a team twice over and then all its buildings), another is when I was a medic and me and another medic ran ubercharged through a whole side to the point and captured it winning the game, not a single shot fired.

Chazlene
15th October 2007, 07:41 PM
Well with the classes I play you can't have a best moment since they're harder to play unlike the nooby heavies and soldiers, but I have managed to get 6 backstabs in one life.

Bloo
15th October 2007, 10:00 PM
Ooh, bit moody Chazlene, lets keep it nice and not ranty. :p

And spies can have best moments, just go OTT, one of those backstabs must of been a sniper pinning down your team or something. :P

Hutch
16th October 2007, 07:38 AM
Chazlene, remember when Chalex was playing one of the n00by classes, He actually stopped playing it he was so bad.

aRk
27th October 2007, 12:57 PM
my best has to be on your server. about 8 snipers a team on lazytown, so i got annoyed went sniper and got 7 headshots in a row :D

Chalex4
27th October 2007, 01:04 PM
Hey aRk, it's great to see that you decided to sign up, welcome to the Community! Yeah, you were killing me quite a lot last night, I think I managed to backstab you a few times though :D . Feel free to come on Teamspeak if you have a microphone, the IP is 81.19.217.142:8770.

aRk
27th October 2007, 03:55 PM
yeah, fckin spies :eek: i was on vent with one of my mates, so might come on ts with you tonight ;)

ez64
27th October 2007, 11:57 PM
getting 21 points as a soldier in one life span, that was awesome.

Chazlene
28th October 2007, 10:09 AM
Yesterday our server was on Floodzone, and of course there was a stalemate in the middle where no one would break through. I was a pyro and ran into the middle control point with my flamethrower, managed to kill all the demomen blocking access with the sticky bombs, the medics healing them and the turret the other team had set up. They weren't expecting me at all and I managed to get out again to our team's side on about 3hp.

Marshy
28th October 2007, 11:12 AM
For me it was on dustbowl (i was a spy in disguise) when i shot this pyro he started to shoot back i ran round a rock changed back into a medic he looked at me and turned off and carried on running? Backstabbed him and 4 others :D

TomP
26th November 2007, 10:30 PM
My favourite would have to be 2fort in the sewers under the water to the stairs leading to the enemy base as a Demo man, triple kill after triple kill. Who knew stickies underwater would be so hard to spot? :p