PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Just A Minute <J@M> Clan

Hutch
3rd November 2007, 05:00 PM
Clan's Full Name: Just A Minute
Clan Tag: <J@M> with |ATK| tacked on to the end.
Clan Leader's Real Name: Its a democracy, but Chris Hamill and Charles Hutchence are the Presiding officials at this time
Clan Leader's In-Game Name: Everyone!
Clan Location: Earth
Clan Leader's MSN/Xfire: You can find us easily enough, you have most of us on steam.
Clan Leader's Email: N/A
Age Range:Not suitable for children under 14 due to hazardous small parts which may cause choking and a squeaky voice.
Admin's Steam ID: ("status" in console)
Does your clan have/use Teamspeak?: Yes, well most of them do, anyone else who wants to join will have to as well.
Games Your Clan Plays: Team Fortress 2
Are you in any leagues?: No
--> If so what is your position?: Top of the lemon tree.
Small Description/Extra Information:
We are a TF2 clan welcoming anyone within the ATK Community to join and play in a light hearted yet competitive clan. We will play public together on the ATK server and play matches against other clans.
Preferable Teamspeak Channel Name: J@M Clan
Username of admin (so we can grant CA): Hutch or boob

If anyone wants to join please post here, could all the people who have said they are involved please post here as well. We will have quite a few members I know...

aRk
3rd November 2007, 05:05 PM
count me in like

spawnofebil
3rd November 2007, 05:13 PM

Jew Aids Mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marshy
4th November 2007, 08:34 PM
Count me in like blazin

FaTaL
7th November 2007, 07:42 PM
this is a clan sign up lmao, not for members sign ups. its to see weather chalex lets them in or notzy

Chalex4
7th November 2007, 08:47 PM
Very true Fatal. I have thought long and *annoyingly long pause* , I have decided to let you join the Community - CONGRATULATIONS! I will be setting up your forum shortly.

Chalex4
12th November 2007, 11:11 PM
Your forum has been created and can be found here (http://www.atkcommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63).

ez64
13th November 2007, 12:30 AM
now shall we just send hutch over wearing nothing but a bow as a "payment" for this forum.

or would you like something a bit more tender mabye some Vox?

all freerange goods grown right infront of a pc monitor.