PDA

View Full Version : Dr Phil councils Peyton Manning and Tom Brady

Isphera
4th November 2007, 11:30 AM
Before you watch the video, I'll give some backing information. And I know it has American Football in it, but please, once you understand what it is, it can be quite funny.

Dr. Phil is a televised marriage consultant show on US TV which is awesome and funny. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are (surprise, surprise) the two best quarterbacks in the NFL, who go against each other today in the Colts vs. Patriots match-up, and they and the teams each have a massive rivalry (Until last year, the Colts had not beaten the Patriots for ages, and Peyton and Tom are always being compared to each other).

So, some legend on YouTube has combined Dr. Phil clips with interview clips from the two quarterbacks last year - and this is the result

WlVCtlLmSNg

Hutch
4th November 2007, 01:52 PM
Boring...
Not very funny at all...

aRk
4th November 2007, 01:57 PM
What Hutch said :|

Bloo
4th November 2007, 02:31 PM
Yeah... kinda rubbish. :/

Isphera
4th November 2007, 03:52 PM
... but please, once you understand what it is, it can be quite funny.

Ill reprase this. If you understand what it is mimicing and you have a vague understanding on what its based, and (going out on a guess here) have read my prologue, then you MAY find it funny. I just thought it was a good video to post and share, like many people do.

I do find it hard to understand how some people can find this not funny since you all go JEW AIDS MARGH! every 5 seconds, yet when a HIV thing comes up at the end, you all seem to miss it.

Plus, the comments and expressions around the middle, at about 0.38-0.41, 0.51-0.55 & 1.02-1.10 are warrented at least a mini lol, surely?

Bloo
4th November 2007, 07:03 PM
When you have to put a defense on it being funny, it's pretty much a kick in the teeth thats it's not funny, like having to explain a joke (or if some plonker explains it afterwards, i'm looking at you Hutchypoo).

FaTaL
7th November 2007, 07:46 PM
oric, tbh this just shows you how stupid Americans are, he cant even say one word with out saying um 4 to 5 times, all this is showing me is that Dr. Phil has no life and is a stupid American arsehole

ez64
7th November 2007, 08:06 PM
It is pretty shit and I know comedy.

AIDS"!!"!!111! WTFBBQ