PDA

View Full Version : Leave me alone.

sNk
11th November 2007, 01:32 PM
to Hutch: rather then lie to yourself and your community play us on an offical or friendly anytime. http://www.enemydown.co.uk/clanresults.php?id=46806 5 straight wins so far i think thats the 3rd best ratio in ED. cant be that bad.

I have never met anyone on the inet like hutch. He seems to be so bitter and depresed. Hutch leave me alone i dont want anything to do with you or your strange ways. Unless you want to play us in a match. If you cant put your money where your mouth is shut it.

Chalex4
11th November 2007, 02:32 PM
sNk, may I ask how Hutch annoyed you? He tells me that he has not pissed you off in any way apart from posting in the shoutbox. I realise he played on your server, but he says he didn't talk to you and he got on fine with your clan mates.

EDIT: Your name was offensive, so I changed it to sNk.

Marshy
11th November 2007, 02:33 PM
Ooooooooooooooo Calm down mr grumpy pants

sNk
11th November 2007, 03:01 PM
sNks TF2 clan Raw.uk is really crap at TF2, me and target were playing with them last night and they are appalling, and they are in ED lol, probably just so they can boast that they are in ED

Thats why...

Play us or stop chatting shit.

Isphera
11th November 2007, 03:03 PM
Marshy - snK has a point though, Hutch can be annoying, bitter, and depresed. And I believe he still harbours a bit of a grudge against sNk and those guys for some reason, even though most people have personally let bygones be bygones, and I am struggling to see why Hutch can't grow up, stop doing retarded things and do the same.

EDIT:
...he says he didn't talk to you and he got on fine with your clan mates.

Its been shown in the price that what he says and what he has done has been shown to be vastly different in the past. I'm sure some other people are as well (myself included), but he is someone who's story seems to change from when it happens to when he tells you.

sNk
11th November 2007, 03:09 PM
Marshy - snK has a point though, Hutch can be annoying, bitter, and depresed. And I believe he still harbours a bit of a grudge against sNk and those guys for some reason, even though most people have personally let bygones be bygones, and I am struggling to see why Hutch can't grow up, stop doing retarded things and do the same.

Exactly, tbh i couldnt give a crap if hutch likes me or not hutch just please dont constantly try to talk to me and fking annoy me with comments like that.

Chalex4
11th November 2007, 03:10 PM
If you only reason for being annoyed is that he posted in our shoutbox on our website, then you have no real reason to complain. If he had pissed you off personally, that would be a different matter. I know that Hutch gave your clan an unfair judgement, but that is what he is like. You know if your clan is good, and if Hutch says it's crap then just ignore him; you have nothing to prove here, especially since your clan has nothing to do with the Community. I don't want this thread to turn into an argument, so if it gets out of control I will just close it.

Marshy
11th November 2007, 03:31 PM

I was thinking of some smart but yet witty way to get a point and after about 4 mins i just said ooooooo

ez64
11th November 2007, 04:33 PM
was playing on the ark server at it is pretty much what hutch said.

so its not all lies.

FLAME WAR! more than meets the retarded eye

Bloo
11th November 2007, 06:12 PM
This reminds me of BRS... BRS... British Rogue Squadron, mwah! Err...

... I dunno, stop looking at me...

Chazlene
11th November 2007, 06:47 PM
Agreed Bloo, this is horribly nostalgic, Hutch should know by now not to have anything to do with sNk.

VoX
11th November 2007, 09:35 PM
I'm failing to see a point here, if Hutch was being a dick on sNk's server then surely it would just be a ban to end it. I see no problem in Hutch talking about it in something that has nothing to do with sNk and this thread being created is just a meaningless attempt to try and get Hutch kicked out of ATK (in my opinion.)

In all fairness nobody should have anything to do with anybody else, thats how fights start.

sNk
11th November 2007, 11:09 PM
I'm failing to see a point here, if Hutch was being a dick on sNk's server then surely it would just be a ban to end it. I see no problem in Hutch talking about it in something that has nothing to do with sNk and this thread being created is just a meaningless attempt to try and get Hutch kicked out of ATK (in my opinion.)

In all fairness nobody should have anything to do with anybody else, thats how fights start.

If my clan is being bad mouthed on a public forum, yes iam allowed to come on here and rant at the kid thats doing it.

Also i found this little gem:

*Hutch walks into a shop*

*Hutch picks up a shirt*

*Hutch then trys on the shirt*

*Hutch then looks in the mirror*

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/penguin_002.jpg

spawnofebil
11th November 2007, 11:12 PM

So in other words you harbour a grudge against Hutch and will use any sxcuse to rant about how bad you perceive him to be?

Seriously, I think a large cup of STFU all round is in order. Hutch was on our website giving us his views on shit, I don't see how it concerns you. If he posted on YOUR website saying you were crap, then fine, ban him or something, but coming to our server just to bear a personal grudge is sad at best and extremely pathetic at worst. Stop acting out your RL age of about 7 and grow up.

I also don't see you taking the piss out of Target. Are you afraid or something? Hutch has a mean bodyslam.

Hutch
11th November 2007, 11:37 PM
I'd like to say that I haven't posted in this thread yet, even though it seems to be heavily about me, it seems rather childish already looking at the arguement.
By coming on here you were asking for me not to leave you alone and then started writing random things to insult me personally when all I did was use my own website. Target and I were merely playing on your server until you got upset after dying a few times and started admin abusing, we barely said anything to you that could wind you up.

If you were going to write a complaint, there are more polite ways you could have gone about it, perhaps without spamming a teamspeak server or randomly mouthing off on a forum. I may not be well liked but I do know that winding everyone else up isn't going to get them on your side.
You only looked at our website because Target and I reminded you about it by being on your server, perhaps you were in the mind to look for something to rant about.

A public forum, hmmmm yes maybe, but to be honest saying a clan is rubbish doesn't really do much in the long term does it, knowing your experience with clans, it will fold in a few weeks. Hardly anyone in ATK participates in ED and your clan will probably go unheard of for a long time. We probably just put it on the map by having the name on our site, we probably get more hits a day than you.

ED, being in it doesn't make you cool or pro, it just makes you a sad person who needs to feel important, I could join ED right now, wow, my life would be soo complete.

In conclusion, your reasoning and purpose means the square root of fuck all.

On behalf of most of ATK I would like to give you this asbo... and to help you out, the people are of your own kind (It will help you relate, you are a chav and all).

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/7/7b/Chav2.jpg

ez64
11th November 2007, 11:59 PM
Well I think thats OWNED, now jog on child you are not wanted.

aRk
12th November 2007, 05:54 PM
hmm, well, hutch 1 - 0 sNk

FaTaL
12th November 2007, 06:17 PM
If my clan is being bad mouthed on a public forum, yes iam allowed to come on here and rant at the kid thats doing it.

Also i found this little gem:

*sNK walks into a shop*

*sNK picks up a shirt*

*sNK then trys on the shirt*

*sNK then looks in the mirror*

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/penguin_002.jpg

bad thing to say about your self mate. now fuck of and go rant about some 1 else you useless 12 year old

Darkeagle
12th November 2007, 06:31 PM
Also if that was a mirror reflection the words on the plastic bad would be the other way round so HA!

hutch 2-0 snk

VoX
12th November 2007, 06:56 PM
I'm on Hutch's side here.

Snk you just want to complain so before you cause yourself anymore embarrassment, you might as well leave.

sNk
12th November 2007, 07:50 PM
Well I think thats OWNED, now jog on child you are not wanted.

Who are you? your just some random member of a community flameing. iam 19 so not a child also can i come have a little chat with you on TS.

[Hutch Bandwagon______ATK____________|

gl hf i think is probally the most active post on this forum in months.

gg want a match contact me.

I'm on Hutch's side here.

I think that’s because i remember you being a small kid on TS with a high pitch voice who has no personality and rubbish jokes and everyone use to laugh when i ripped the shit out of you.

spawnofebil
12th November 2007, 07:53 PM
Turn hax off first.

Hutch
12th November 2007, 08:01 PM
Gl and Hf, thats such a nerdy thing to say lol, you call us nerds, you can see how CSS has affected your mind.
Don't call Vox a child, he is more mature than you..
If you wanted a chat you could have simply talked to use without spamming the TS server.
Ez64 isn't a child either....

sNk
12th November 2007, 08:05 PM
Gl and Hf, thats such a nerdy thing to say lol, you call us nerds, you can see how CSS has affected your mind.
Don't call Vox a child, he is more mature than you..
If you wanted a chat you could have simply talked to use without spamming the TS server.

Just stop! this is a shame of a community you lot dont even lock threads that died days ago and do you know why? because this is the most active thread in your """""Community""""" since it first bloody opend. lock it and ill come on TS and speak to you i realy cba to read the little confused teenagers snipes.

Hutch
12th November 2007, 08:15 PM
Chalex said I couldnt close the thread, if you want it to stop, stop replying and it will die down. Most active thread is actually the Spoil a wish thread actually... get your facts right. Also, please learn to spell, people will be able to take you seriously then.

Also, I didn't directly insult your clan on your forum, it was a little "aside" on our forum, we kind of expect you and Hardie to not be so obsessed that you have to read our website everyday,(We have the statistics).

As for us being snotty teenagers, you would happen to be 19, which means you are a teenager. And we have more GCSEs than you, and better ones at that, which makes us better.... nah nah nah.

If you want it to stop, either dont reply as you are fuelling this yourself and failing, or send a £5 cheque payable to my ass with a stamp addressed envelope and i'll get right back to you.

Bloo
12th November 2007, 08:22 PM
sNk sNk, oh yeah, you're that guy, hi sNk, how are you? Want a cup of tea, how about a new computer mouse, and some cigarette's to make you look 'cool'?

sNk
12th November 2007, 08:33 PM
Chalex said I couldnt close the thread, if you want it to stop, stop replying and it will die down. Most active thread is actually the Spoil a wish thread actually... get your facts right. Also, please learn to spell, people will be able to take you seriously then.

Also, I didn't directly insult your clan on your forum, it was a little "aside" on our forum, we kind of expect you and Hardie to not be so obsessed that you have to read our website everyday,(We have the statistics).

As for us being snotty teenagers, you would happen to be 19, which means you are a teenager. And we have more GCSEs than you, and better ones at that, which makes us better.... nah nah nah.

If you want it to stop, either dont reply as you are fuelling this yourself and failing, or send a £5 cheque payable to my ass with a stamp addressed envelope and i'll get right back to you.

You bring my piss to a boil you fat little oxford boy... read some of your own quotes.

we kind of expect you and Hardie to not be so obsessed that you have to read our website everyday,(We have the statistics). What the hell dose that mean! i havent been on your site for months i only found it when i was being spoke about in your shoutbox.

or maybe having friends and a good time good job good family makes me better then you.

Oh yeh hutch i forgot did you ever get that new pc you little fat round red lonely oxford stig who has a green t-shirt?

bad thing to say about your self mate. now fuck of and go rant about some 1 else you useless 12 year old

Bless you, your so innocent you dont realise hutch actully looks exactly like that.

spawnofebil
12th November 2007, 08:35 PM
Hey, I want fries with that!

Hutch
12th November 2007, 09:14 PM
Oh yeh hutch i forgot did you ever get that new pc you little fat round red lonely oxford stig who has a green t-shirt?

Bless you, your so innocent you dont realise hutch actully looks exactly like that.

OMMGGG I HAVE A GREEN T-SHIRT, MY LIFE IS OVER. No I haven't got a new PC as I'm getting one this christmas. I'm not that lonely you tard, and as for living in Oxford, how is that an insult? I think most people would rather live where I live than Essex anyway.
You know very little about me.

ez64
12th November 2007, 09:22 PM

but now I can never go back to never never land, and have makeup sex with the mermaid.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

..........:o

this thread has to be hidden from all forever!

im just sealing the deal.

I just read he called you a oxford boy....

he lives in essex BAAWAHAHHAHAHA

Shampooeshanti
12th November 2007, 09:44 PM
sNK, the thing you just said about my post proves your a twat! you have useless comebacks and have no life, all you do is sit at home on css, thats why the picture that was meant to be hutch is you, also if you are 19 you should have a job, not being a noob at cs:s, so yeah thts the kinda top you would were you little hungry hippo!

P.S this is fatal on bros account lololololol.

Smurfz
12th November 2007, 10:11 PM
In the wise words of a TV hero, "Quit yo jibba jabba FOOL!"

All I have to say about this....

Peace Out.
xxx

Hardietbh
12th November 2007, 10:21 PM
rofl smurf

Isphera
12th November 2007, 10:26 PM
Ok, before we get a massive reunion and this becomes the ultimate flamefest, can a moderator please lock this. Everyone has expressed their opinions enough IMHO, and made it clear on which side they stand. Your all accusing everyone of crap comebacks, where in fact, everyone is just getting immature and turning into 5 year olds.

So please lock this thread.

Although, I have one thing to clear up - Living in and around Oxford is not a bad thing.

Hardietbh
12th November 2007, 10:27 PM
hmmm true

Chalex4
12th November 2007, 10:45 PM
You know what? Thread locked (this is not an excuse to spam the shoutbox). If you piss anyone off again sNk, I will just ban you.

Hutch
13th November 2007, 08:47 AM
Update: He did do more stuff, and he got "Banned"