PDA

View Full Version : Multiplay i33 LAN

Chalex4
23rd November 2007, 11:11 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/multiplay.png

Hey guys,

I am interested to know who is planning to go to the i33 LAN in Easter. The location is again at Newbury Racecourse, Berkshire (UK) and the dates are 21st - 24th of March which I believe is the Easter weekend, just like i30.

I am aware that lots of us are going to be going to the i34 LAN in August but I am interested to know who will be going to this one as well / instead. I will definitely be going to i34, but I don't see any harm in going to this one as well. All the LANs are identical, the only difference between i33 and i34 will be the weather and the exhibitions there (although they are usually the same). When I went to i30 in Easter earlier this year, every seat was taken - there are never issues of it being half empty ;) .

The cost of tickets is £64 if you buy them before the 7th December, then it increases to £80. One of my friends called Calneon and 2 of his friends are likely to be going to i33, and maybe i34 as well if they like it.

For more details please look at the temporary i33 website here (http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i33/).

Cheers, Chalex4.

http://i32.multiplay.co.uk/images/stories/easygallery/resized/66/1194885743_IMG_8490.JPG

Hardietbh
23rd November 2007, 11:23 PM
might go to I34 :|

Chazlene
23rd November 2007, 11:46 PM
I would only want to go if loads of us are going, but then there's the cost of going to i33 and i34.

Calneon
24th November 2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah, and if we like i33, we're (me and 2 mates) planning on going to i34 too. Even if you dont go on this one you ain't gonna get out of meeting us! Muahaha.

ez64
24th November 2007, 01:00 AM
Cannot make this one, but im defo coming to i34 as well as going to dream hack in the summer with wizzo and a few other MPUK staff.

ill see if I can get xmas hax but ive already got my car, insurance and a ton of pc stuff payed for, but if xmas hax works I might be coming to i33 as well.

tis gonna be awesome seing you lot again.

Isphera
24th November 2007, 08:50 AM
i34, since only Chalex and Calneon are the only people I know that are going.

spawnofebil
24th November 2007, 02:43 PM
I can't go because I'll either be in Germany or doing DoE.

Hutch
24th November 2007, 03:02 PM
I can't go as i'll either be in Germany or in another place in Germany! Double Germany!
Also, Chalex, don't you think that going to every I series you can is a tad sad?

I34 looks promising as i'll have a new PC, be able to drive.

Chalex4
24th November 2007, 04:17 PM
Stop trying to cause an argument Hutch, I wouldn't ever go to the i-series just on my own - there wouldn't be much point since I might as well just stay at home. However, if someone I have known for 17 years is going (Calneon) then it is much more tempting to go, especially because I am not going to Germany or anything. Anyway, who are you to comment on the i-series if you have never been to one because you are so addicted to Reading.

Chazlene
24th November 2007, 04:19 PM
No one wants to have sex with you Hutch because you're going to Germany, and don't be so ignorant, Chalex doesn't go to all of them.

ez64
24th November 2007, 04:28 PM
Also, Chalex, don't you think that going to every I series you can is a tad sad?

A tad too far jesus......

Isphera
24th November 2007, 10:29 PM

Look whose talking.

nev
25th November 2007, 05:45 PM
Got all my new pc sorted now. So maybe going to both :P

Target
25th November 2007, 08:58 PM
i34 ftw due to car insurance and Ibiza holiday can only go to one.

AaronMoore
26th November 2007, 11:53 PM
Hi guys,

First of all, greetings! :)

Just thought I'd post here and let you know I will be going to i33...

I went to i32 and played in the TF2 tournament in an adhoc clan (NCC)...

It was a lot of fun, even though we came second last :o

Hopefully this time I'll be a part of a more organised group and actually win some matches :D

I plan on getting to know you guys, and if we can, I'd love to play as a group in the next i-event ;)

Cheers, see you in game.

Aaron

Chalex4
2nd December 2007, 04:11 PM
Awesome, thanks for posting Aaron Moore although I don't think we will be taking part in any matches at i33. Could everyone who has booked please let me know, since the discount is about to end.

Chalex4
4th December 2007, 10:03 PM
I will be booking for this tomorrow in order to take advantage of the discount. Here is an interview that was done at i32 about the i-series in general and the plans for the future:

http://www.hexus.tv/show.php?show=184

It is interesting to note that Multiplay are looking at new venues for the i-series as they have grown out of Newbury Racecourse. It would be cool to have more space for the exhibitions, and I look forward to a 2,000+ player LAN :D . i34 may be in a new location, who knows...

Chalex4
16th March 2008, 11:48 AM
For those who are going to i33, make sure you look at this (http://i33.multiplay.co.uk/newsid/171/) article and print out the Fast-Track ticket to get through check-in faster!

Isphera
16th March 2008, 04:36 PM
Chalex, Triple Post? What is the world coming to :D

Seriously though, sounds good, have fun.