PDA

View Full Version : Grr

Snerfs
26th November 2007, 07:44 PM
my mics decided to die on me so unless somone can spare me a headset, that is obviously spare and never used, im stuck without one for a while. Since christmas is coming i need that money to pay for 2 gigs and i34 :S, i think im kinda bugged for a month or two.

Grr...

Hutch
26th November 2007, 07:45 PM
you can buy a mic for £2...

Snerfs
26th November 2007, 07:57 PM
a mic for £2 that lasts what, 5 days at the most?

Hutch
26th November 2007, 07:58 PM
its lasted my friend a whole year...

Snerfs
26th November 2007, 08:33 PM
and its been selotaped about how many times?

spawnofebil
26th November 2007, 08:44 PM
I'm using a mic that came with the PC. It's not that bad.

Isphera
26th November 2007, 11:23 PM
Johns right though, buy quality to last. And chris, your mic is bad, since we cant understand what your saying half the time.

Hutch
27th November 2007, 08:37 AM
Yes, but 2 quid isnt that much and it will last him until he decides to buy a new headset, they are of quite decent quality, they just dont have noise cancelling, which doesn't really work anyway.

Isphera
27th November 2007, 08:57 AM
No, it wont. Because as he said, £2 headsets break easily. And then what does he do - hes still without a mic, which sounded shit anyway, and hes £2 out of pocket.

Snerfs
27th November 2007, 09:29 PM
And its really starting to annoy me. Grr, mams going to town tomorrow, ill ask her to buy me a headset.

Bloo
27th November 2007, 10:23 PM
Could you get her to buy me one as well. :p j/k.

Hutch
27th November 2007, 10:33 PM
Lol, why are people commenting on the build qualities of things they have never bought, £2 is a sandwich lol, its not exactly breaking the bank and even if it is crap you get what you pay for. If you get a headset afterwards you've still got a spare mic and my £2 one still works decently. Only a homeless person would worry about 2 measly pounds.

Two quid is a single coin these days

Isphera
28th November 2007, 08:47 AM
even if it is crap you get what you pay for.
So why waste £2 on a mic that will last 5 minutes when you can spend more on something that will last you a lot longer.

Only a homeless person would worry about 2 measly pounds.

Thats just BS.

spawnofebil
28th November 2007, 09:20 AM
It is if you 'work' for all your money.

Snerfs
28th November 2007, 04:37 PM
its lasted my friend a whole year...

and you just said your £2 works fine. nice hutch, real nice.

Isphera
28th November 2007, 06:34 PM
It is if you 'work' for all your money.

I do as a matter of fact. At least I can get off my ass and make it.

Bloo
28th November 2007, 07:54 PM
£25 quid for four hours of sitting around watching TV, eating free food, listening to my iPod and playing on a PS2. Yeah, I work, I work hard hehe. :p

I can claim I work and not do any hard labour at the same time!

Hutch
28th November 2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry, £2 isnt a large sum, seriously, i'll use my £2 mic on saturday, you won't know the difference.

Isphera
28th November 2007, 10:27 PM
I know it isnt a large sum, but to some people, its £2 more they have to work in order to get the decent mic/headset. So shut the fuck up, and unless you have something else to write other than '£2 mics are awesome' and awful your mum jokes, stay the hell out of the converstation.

Back on topic, might I suggest the Plantronics .audio 350
http://www.pctuning.cz/ilustrace3/mitrega/audio350/6.jpg

Hutch
28th November 2007, 10:50 PM
Don't be rude, I replied first to this thread, so it might not be me butting in... I havent used any your mum jokes, and its a practical solution. Stop being a technology snob, headsets aren't built to last that long anyway.

Isphera
29th November 2007, 08:48 AM
How come mine seems to have lasted at least a year? And all of your replies have basically £2 mics are awesome and despite the fact everyone else can then not understand what the hell you would be saying. Since we can also prove this through the point that I can't understand spawn half the time. Can you please just put decent suggestions of mics.headsets that are worth more than £2.

spawnofebil
29th November 2007, 09:10 AM
I can't understand spawn half the time.

Despite the fact that everyone else seems to be able to hear me perfectly. You're just confusing a shitty mic with a loud PC.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with a £2 mic.

ez64
29th November 2007, 06:16 PM
owned by your mum?

£2 mics are awesome!!!!! one one

Bloo
29th November 2007, 07:41 PM
Daemon, my suggestion to you is to buy a Nintendo DS and rip the microphone out of that. And not listen to these childish imbeciles.

VoX
29th November 2007, 08:01 PM
Bloo, a DS is probably more expensive than a mic...

Isphera
29th November 2007, 09:04 PM
And pointless TBH. PSP > DS

spawnofebil
29th November 2007, 09:15 PM
I expect you to say that a PS3 is better than a Wii as well...

Look, the DS and the PSP are completely different. The DS is a classic Nintendo console-fun above all.

Bloo
29th November 2007, 09:21 PM
Oric, stop trying to argue, it wasn't exactly a serious comment I made now was it?

Oh yeah, and 53.64 million DS sales compared to 9.77 million PSP sales.
Try and say that sales aren't everything and i'll rip your head off for being a hypocrit after a previous argument.

Now remember children, uncle Bloo is allowed to be a dick, he fought in the Badger Wars of 1994, Farmer Boe Petes cabbage field, Woods next to the Old Barn, I fought at both those battles.

spawnofebil
29th November 2007, 09:22 PM
Bloo-were you in Animal Farm by any chance?

VoX
29th November 2007, 09:23 PM
Now remember children, uncle Bloo is allowed to be a dick, he fought in the Badger Wars of 1994, Farmer Boe Petes cabbage field, Woods next to the Old Barn, I fought at both those battles.

I go back to my suggestion of making a sig out of random things Bloo has said.

Bloo
29th November 2007, 09:28 PM
Actually I was one of the dogs in it... you know, the ones which are the secret police of the pigs.

But that doesn't matter, the Badger Wars were bloody and vicious, lost a leg at Farmer Boe Pete's cabbage field, such a shame that, I was collecting them and had about eighty five so far, lost one and was done to Eighty Four, then Angus MacSherbert beats me with his Eighty Five legs collected, curses...

Oh yeah, and you do that VoX. XD

Isphera
29th November 2007, 09:42 PM
Actually, I hate the PSP, Spawn

@ Bloo - I meant in terms of quality and actual usefulness. PSP actually has games worth playing. The DS is just a paperweight.

Bloo
29th November 2007, 09:45 PM
I'm going to say that quality games worth playing is in the eye of the beholder. :p

Zelda to me, is always a quality game worth playing for one thing.

Hutch
29th November 2007, 10:02 PM
Everything on the PSP you can play in a better form elsewhere, while most of the DS games have an original spark you just can't get elsewhere.
PS I prefer even the PS2 to the Wii.

spawnofebil
30th November 2007, 09:28 AM
Actually, I hate the PSP, Spawn

So, err, why did you get one?

Isphera
30th November 2007, 07:01 PM
I meant to type DS