PDA

View Full Version : Normal Server Changes

VoX
16th December 2007, 06:32 PM
I'm getting pissed off with the fact that our CSS servers are permanently empty and nothing is being done about it.

I reckon they should be changed to something like a GunGame or have a match server and do some community matches. Deathmatch has been tried twice, once it was a mild success and once it was a catastrophe.

I've got a lot of good GunGame maps and they work best on Reverse Deathmatch GunGame (I will find a link to download the mod for that if wanted.)

Post in the poll and talk about what you think should be done.

Isphera
16th December 2007, 06:36 PM
I agree, we need to have more done on our servers, i.e sort out maps, admin etc. The normal has been so unused, we have forgotten to fix it with mani/bank etc.

No surprise what I voted in the poll - Glass.

Chalex4
16th December 2007, 06:50 PM
The fun server should be left the same but I agree that the normal maps server needs to be improved. I voted for it to become a deathmatch server since that can quickly become very popular and it is lots of fun.

Hutch
16th December 2007, 09:58 PM
Deathmatch pwns, so I voted for it, but I prefer the atmosphere on a full normal server as noone ever talks while playing deathmatch as there isnt time.

Bloo
16th December 2007, 10:10 PM
GunGame deathmatch ftw!

Chazlene
17th December 2007, 12:29 AM
I voted for Glass maps, because most of us like them - I think this community cares too much about satisfying other people rather than its existing members. And of course the fun server would have to be changed to just surf...

Isphera
17th December 2007, 01:13 AM
I think this community cares too much about satisfying other people rather than its existing members.

What I always say :D

Hardietbh
18th December 2007, 06:07 PM
IF you put the server to 20 man Deathmatch at 100tick i could advertise it for you :)

VoX
18th December 2007, 06:14 PM
But how good would that advertising be?

Hardietbh
18th December 2007, 06:17 PM
People would come on the server becasue everyone loves a bit of Deathmatch

Chalex4
21st December 2007, 06:36 PM
I have decided to give Reverse GunGame Deathmatch a go and it should be up and running shortly.

VoX
22nd December 2007, 07:13 PM
Awesome, I ain't been on recently as I've been ill :(.

I'll try and get on their over the Xmas holidays and try and get others on.