PDA

View Full Version : Fear Not, Dear Children...

Bloo
21st December 2007, 05:35 PM
Dear Children, I will be leaving you from the 22nd to the 31st of December, I know, it will be tough Dear Children, but your God shall return heralding the New Year! Yes indeed! So with a blaze of divine fury I shall be off to America to see monuments to false gods and tragic sites of battle and woe (aka, Ground Zero and some cival war battlefields) but also sites of pure joy (AKA, mostly every landmark in NY and Washington DC).

So alas Dear Children for your God shall be off to America, I shall still be watching you, keep faithful and keep strong.

POWER UP BLOO TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON! *zoop*

Chazlene
21st December 2007, 05:57 PM
lol shiny

Hutch
21st December 2007, 06:00 PM
Lol, I think Chazlene is grateful that you arent taking him with you....

ez64
21st December 2007, 07:09 PM
Ground Zero, tell me if they put bushe's head there.

VoX
22nd December 2007, 07:17 PM
Oh God, USA is one of the worst places on Earth!

Anyway have a good holiday mate and remember, you're never more than 20 minutes from a MacDonald's.

Isphera
22nd December 2007, 10:00 PM
Oh God, USA is one of the worst places on Earth.

Take it back.

have fun, and go kick Eli Manning for me ( if your in new York)

FaTaL
26th December 2007, 01:44 AM
Shiney =D.
cya bloo -----D

spawnofebil
26th December 2007, 09:15 PM
Oric-you only like the USA because everyone there is fat and youŽll blend right in..

Bloo
27th December 2007, 07:15 PM
Take it back.

have fun, and go kick Eli Manning for me ( if your in new York)

Well, we went to some guys party and he was a Giants fan, and on the wall he had loads of NY Giants pictures, one of them was like: GIANTS HUMILATE VIKINGS 41-0 - can't remember the real score, it may of been 41-3, cannae remember.
Oh yeah, and the general feeling is apparantly going to be a New England Dallas final, and I looked at the scores in one of the yankie newspaper and it seems to be along those lines also.
Of course I have no idea about American Football (only that it's like a dream for an TV advertiser in the way the game is structured.)
There you go, news straight from the donkeys right nipple.

Isphera
28th December 2007, 12:48 AM
Im banking on a Dallas - New England Super Bowl too, I just want the vikes to get to the playoffs ;).

Dont think he would have been too happy a few weeks ago - we trashed the giants.

Bloo
31st December 2007, 09:53 AM
"IIIII GOT ONE!"

After a lovely holiday in the States i'm back here on good ole Terra Firma... though of course the States are on Earth as well... so... anyway...

I'd just like to take the chance to say two thinks...

One) Yeah, after watching some American Football in the States, it isn't actually that bad (aside from a team winning all of it's games, I hate winners) - though this isn't me saying Oric should now spout all his usual nonsense about it all the time, the sport itself isn't that bad, even if the rules make me think it's made by a German.

Two) I'd just like to give a thumbs up to the community, we're here to play games together and stuff, but also fight crime and fend of zombie invasions, which lets face it, is the most important thing. Because we all know if there is no crime a zombie invasion is happening, and if not zombie's, well I guess it's molemen. With digging machines and earthquake devices, not the zombie's of course, since that isn't the kind of technolgy we expect zombie's to utilize... and build... err. And of course, if non-of-the-above happen, it'll be an alien invasion, but we have stockpiles of tin foil hats ready.

Anyway, somewhere in that mass of text is a point and it's YOUR DUTY to find it.

P.S. I'm back.

Isphera
31st December 2007, 12:49 PM
Hold on, did you actually see the New England-Giants game at Giants Stadium? Or did you see it on TV?

Bloo
31st December 2007, 01:40 PM
I saw it on TV, there were folks selling tickets at like $40,000 mate...

Isphera
31st December 2007, 06:55 PM
I know, I saw it on CBS News on Friday Night (via Sky News Channel). They were comparing it to Super Bowl ticket phenomena.