PDA

View Full Version : What personality type are youuuuuuuu?

Bloo
4th February 2008, 08:54 PM
Well I found this test on the internet and it was quite interesting, it is a quiz to find out what personality type you are, there are sixteen...

http://similarminds.com/jung_word_pair.html (Hint look in your trousers for the first question)

I'm according to it, INFP, which means i'm:

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic, a super emo,

Go me! There are other sites for it (Jung's personality types is an accepted part of human psychology) here is one I like because it's not depressing:

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

So find out and tell everyone, so I can use evil twisted psychology on you all!

ez64
4th February 2008, 10:53 PM
Do you know what "nemesis" means?
"A righteous infliction of retribution...
...manifested by an appropriate agent."
Personified, in this case, by a horrible cunt:
Me.

on a more accurate note

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Hutch
4th February 2008, 11:08 PM
ENTJ

Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Moi.

Darkeagle
5th February 2008, 05:37 PM
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

spawnofebil
5th February 2008, 06:13 PM
What personality type are you if you closed due to boredom halfway through?

EDIT: INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Isphera
5th February 2008, 06:40 PM
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

ez64
5th February 2008, 07:03 PM
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Isnt that all the characteristic's of sheep people ^&^

Hutch
5th February 2008, 07:11 PM
Sheep people without admin.

VoX
5th February 2008, 07:28 PM
ISFJ

Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

I'm concerned about how it says I follow through...

Bloo
5th February 2008, 07:42 PM
Interesting, especially you Oric, I of thought you'd be more extraverted than introverted, heh. Got a lot of INTP's as well spawn, since Chazlene and Squizzel (well he didn't get it, but he is basically one) are the same.

Oh yeah and my mini box is: INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Squizzel
5th February 2008, 07:46 PM
ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

it isn't me but it says I'm that every time

hah! I can't be predicted

the intuitive/sensing thing was 50% though

editing again......INTPs may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them........that is me exactly, lol

Bloo
5th February 2008, 07:51 PM
ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

it isn't me but it says I'm that every time

hah! I can't be predicted

the intuitive/sensing thing was 50% though

So you can be INTP as well, but have very well developed senses. :p

Squizzel
5th February 2008, 08:00 PM
when I'm not so deep in thought I'm oblivious to my surroundings XD

ez64
5th February 2008, 09:56 PM
I can judge and tell who people are in second's without even speaking to them but the test doesnt cater for that and the "mastermind" thing.

Chalex4
8th February 2008, 12:10 AM
Lol, it seems like a good thing that I am admin here then :) . Not too sure about the athletic part though...

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

spawnofebil
8th February 2008, 06:26 PM
Likely to be athletic

Hm.......

Bloo
8th February 2008, 06:43 PM
Hm.......

Spawn appears to be thinking. :p

Squizzel
9th February 2008, 07:48 PM
don't overdo it spawn

priji
18th March 2008, 07:45 AM
My type is: ESFJ

ez64
18th March 2008, 05:48 PM
No your type should be wiped from mankind thats your "type"

VoX
19th March 2008, 06:34 PM
Can we ban the noob before he makes us all insane.

Vicious Horizon
20th March 2008, 09:47 AM
Which noob? If it's me then i'll just go somewhere else, is it me? 'cos if it is me im sorry, but seriously, if it is me can i please repent, and even if it isn't me i promise those cookies aren't VoX's...

Bloo
20th March 2008, 01:27 PM
Not you, fool.

VoX
20th March 2008, 06:17 PM
Nooo note you VH, I mean't priji.

God your as paranoid as me :p.

ez64
20th March 2008, 06:46 PM
same I thought it was clear I meant priji ^&^

Vicious Horizon
21st March 2008, 06:18 PM