PDA

View Full Version : Yarr! It be the ATK flag!

Chazlene
20th February 2008, 09:25 PM
Everyone stand up and salute, we have something to be proud of.

Well today I made a very awful flag for ATK, using one of my Dad's old T-shirts, some sheep spray paint, white emulsion, a marker pen, a wooden stick and a bit of baler twine. I also printed off the ATK logo, laminated it and stuck it on with some staples. Well It's better than nothing.
I made it mainly because four of us, Spawnofebil, Hutch, Squizzel and I, are walking part of The Ridgeway tomorrow, the oldest road... IN THE WORLD. So we'll be carrying it with us, planting it epically every so often for the lulz of it.

So without further ado, I present, the ATK FLAG!:

http://www.atkcommunity.com/imagehosting/347bc8b488e67d.jpg

Pheonix
20th February 2008, 09:31 PM
hahaha thats cool

Chalex4
20th February 2008, 09:35 PM
Nice one Chazlene, really looks the part :) . Sadly it looks like it might be too heavy to blow epically in the wind (could easily be wrong there).

Chazlene
20th February 2008, 09:37 PM
It'll be fine, believe me, it does get very windy on top of the Berkshire Downs. :p

Snerfs
20th February 2008, 09:38 PM
that would be good to take to i34 to advertise ourselves, just keep a fan next to it :D

ez64
20th February 2008, 09:43 PM
Now you just need a sea worthy ship to go with it and piracy will ensue ^&^

Have fun walking (Exercising Werido's, Leather chair's for 14 hours a day is where it's at.)

Squizzel
20th February 2008, 10:23 PM
it's always windy up there.......except cause we take the flag there will suddenly be no wind at all

and, errrr, someone has a canoe.....closest we get to a seaworthy ship XD

Isphera
20th February 2008, 10:57 PM
that would be good to take to i34 to advertise ourselves, just keep a fan next to it :D

I came on literally this second to come post that. We should all make our own vairiants too.

Hutch
21st February 2008, 09:55 AM
I made it mainly because four of us, Spawnofebil, Hutch, Squizzel and I, are walking part of The Ridgeway tomorrow, the oldest road... IN THE WORLD. So we'll be carrying it with us, planting it epically every so often for the lulz of it.

And the oldest road map of Britain, is SLIGHTLY Phallic

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2008-02/gough-map.jpg

Darkeagle
21st February 2008, 11:53 AM
Wtf hutch lol

But that is a home made flag that blue peter could be proud of

Bloo
21st February 2008, 01:59 PM
it's always windy up there.......except cause we take the flag there will suddenly be no wind at all

and, errrr, someone has a canoe.....closest we get to a seaworthy ship XD

It's seaworthy! It can go outside the wild open sea of the Thames, arrr!