PDA

View Full Version : Troubles

A!mLesS
24th February 2007, 03:04 PM
Sup guys , havent been on for some time cuz i have encountered a problem

Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface.
Support for this will go away soon.
- Material : de_dust/groundsand_blend
- Surface center : -1920 2440 0
Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: de_dust/groundsand_blend). Support for this will go away soon.

it does that every time i try to join a server ..

can someone plz help me ?

™chaos
24th February 2007, 11:27 PM
Delete the cstrike folder, you'll have to reinstall css, but at least you'll be able to play again. :D

Chalex4
24th February 2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I would say that the only way to resolve this is to re-install CSS. Bad luck.

Chazlene
25th February 2007, 02:18 PM
Or it could be you've installed a custom texture or skin wrong, search through your cstrike folder and delete it if you have installed anything.

A!mLesS
25th February 2007, 09:20 PM
Or it could be you've installed a custom texture or skin wrong, search through your cstrike folder and delete it if you have installed anything.

and how do i do that ?

D@rw!n
25th February 2007, 11:23 PM
Like he said, search in the cstrike folder to find the bad file and delete it! I don't know if it works, because that problem has never happened to me...

Vicious Horizon
30th January 2012, 06:31 PM
You should get new drivers for your power supply, this seems like the best course of action.

Colonel Mitch
30th January 2012, 06:36 PM
You should get new drivers for your power supply, this seems like the best course of action.I fully second this motion. PSU drivers are the cause of many problems.