PDA

View Full Version : ATK T-Shirts - Revision 2

Chalex4
8th March 2008, 04:59 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/multiplay.png

After the huge success of creating the first batch of ATK t-shirts back in 2007 we have improved our last design as follows:

Larger URL - FRONT
Different font for name - BACK
Added URL - BACK

Over the next few days I will be contacting our supplier for a new batch in time for i33. The price of the previous t-shirt was around £15 so it won't be far from that this time considering that we haven't done too many major changes.

The price will be added here when I have got a quote:
* Price = £15.50 *

I currently have orders from Phantom and Trigger (and myself) for the i33 LAN. I am afraid that due to time constraints I am not able to take any more orders now but will be again closer to the i34 LAN in August. The changes to the t-shirts were made so that there wouldn't have to be any more changes after i33, so expect to wear these shirts at i34 as well.

I will post more details when I have contacted our suppliers, and will be making sure that we all get more suitable sizes this time round!

Here are some mock-ups to give you an idea of the whole t-shirt, again thanks to Chazlene for doing all this work on the t-shirts:

http://www.atkcommunity.com/shirt/FRONT_PREVIEW.jpghttp://www.atkcommunity.com/shirt/BACK_PREVIEW.jpg

Feel free to post your opinions below :).

Isphera
8th March 2008, 05:16 PM
Sweet, just make them bigger and under £14.

Trigger
8th March 2008, 05:29 PM
yep i like em so does phantom :) which u allready know
im happy with the price as long as its cheap as possible lol ( without it ruining the t-shirt)

p.s might try and be a bit more active on this site :p

ez64
8th March 2008, 05:46 PM
Looks great cannot wait for i34.

Isphera
8th March 2008, 11:18 PM
p.s might try and be a bit more active on this site :p

Um, thats your first post :D. So welcome.

Mr.Big
8th March 2008, 11:37 PM
They are really cool, i wish i culd come but, yeeaahh ''Location: Iceland''

joshdch
9th March 2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah looking good and with DCH on :) nice

FaTaL
9th March 2008, 08:01 PM
ill buy it again, but make it huge, last one didnt fit me, i want it like real baggy. like xxl or something, so i can use it.

Chalex4
9th March 2008, 08:09 PM
You can have one when I do the next batch after i33 Fatal. I will hopefully be able to provide some more information about sizing tomorrow.

Marshy
9th March 2008, 09:30 PM
DCH is a little big?

Chalex4
9th March 2008, 10:02 PM
Nah, looks great on the actual t-shirt. If the DCH was any smaller you wouldn't be able to read the text below it.

Isphera
9th March 2008, 11:05 PM
It does look big in the image, but, as Chalex says, it looks absolutely fine on the T-Shirt when it is printed. If anything it should be scaled larger, it is a tad too small on the T-Shirts for the address.

Marshy
9th March 2008, 11:29 PM
Oh well sounds good how much did you say £14?

Chalex4
9th March 2008, 11:52 PM
Not sure, I will be receiving a quote shortly.

Chalex4
12th March 2008, 03:46 PM
Right, I have just been talking to our printers and I have been told that the cost for the new design of the t-shirt will be between £15.50 and £16.50, although it is more likely to be £15.50. The extra few quid has been charged over the previous design (£13.50 was old price) because we have increased a few font sizes and added the domain on the back, so I have accepted the offer and they are in the process of printing 3 more for me, Phantom and Trigger.

Size wise, the t-shirt make we had before was the Jerzees 107M which is a fitted black rimmed t-shirt. So, since size was the only issue with it and they go up to XXL in that make, I have ordered 3 x XL shirts for us, about 1 size larger than we would usually be. I expect that these will fit us fine, although if we still encounter problems we may be able to switch to a non-fitted shirt for future orders, but I do not forsee any issues with the fitted one.

I will be picking them up next Thursday, just in time for i33, so I will hopefully be able to post up some pictures of what they look like around that time.

FaTaL
12th March 2008, 06:52 PM
how much will it cost me for i will have it delivered? tell me ples chalex

Chalex4
12th March 2008, 07:14 PM
Well...it would have to be delivered by me, so add about £5 (not sure of exact prices) depending on the type of postage.

You could always do what you did last time, and subscribe for a few months (or more) at the same time.

FaTaL
12th March 2008, 08:59 PM
was think of that
i might do that
probs 2 months again

Mr.Big
13th March 2008, 09:09 PM
how much for home delivery to iceland xD?? cuz i really want one of those t-shirts

Chalex4
13th March 2008, 09:16 PM
I don't know what Royal Mail charges these days, but without checking their site, I would say that it would probably be around the £10 mark if you were wanting it sooner rather than later.

Marshy
15th March 2008, 11:39 AM
hmm too late to order one?

Chalex4
15th March 2008, 05:20 PM
Yes, orders will be opening again closer to August (only before if there is high demand).

Bowlingboy
20th April 2008, 12:46 AM
yeh dude, looks cool, i would buy it tbh. Price is rite and stuff. Good job dude :)

Target
23rd April 2008, 11:25 PM
lol the last ones were tiny all make sure you it at least 1size too big and how come there so expensive chalex, go look at printercafe.com or summet thats were teamf8 get theres and there alot cheaper.

Chalex4
23rd April 2008, 11:28 PM
The t-shirts are a better make now, and the sizing was perfect for me at i33. They cost a little more than usual because I wasn't ordering a very large quantity, so the price should be less when we order 12 or so. More details will of course be available nearer the time.

ez64
24th April 2008, 07:55 AM
Are they anything like the Gildan shirts on the size charts?