PDA

View Full Version : Truce Offering.

Isphera
15th March 2008, 03:10 PM
Following some personal reflection, and previous events, I wish to call a truce between myself and Hutch, and once again, attempt to be civil and polite to each other. I believe that we have each started arguments in the past, and whichever side of the argument your on (Go Team Lush), I believe that if this continues, it will harm the community in the short-run.

Therefore, I believe that Hutch and I should stop arguing and everyone should get along like we are supposed to.

[This is not a long-winded post that has taken me 45 minutes to write, because I am very tired, and if I did do that, then the thread would just be ignored.]

Chazlene
15th March 2008, 03:30 PM
hear fucking hear.

Hutch
15th March 2008, 03:35 PM
All righty then.

Vicious Horizon
15th March 2008, 06:34 PM
Yaaaaaay now i dont have to chose between the 4chan chewing Ramstein loving person who's name sounds like a house and a guy who tells me Google is my friend!

Bloo
15th March 2008, 06:45 PM
And I shall bestow four of my daughters, three of my finest horses, a whole legion of soldiers and one honey badger to each of you! Erm. They're in the mail.

Well, this is a new page for ATK eh, lets all go get drunk and play ping pong! (Or Advanced Curveball, take your pick).

Isphera
15th March 2008, 07:53 PM
@VH - Wikipedia is your friend, not google :D

ez64
15th March 2008, 07:57 PM
Let the Google Wikipedia War Begin!

I vote for google.

Google 1-0 Wikifalse

Hutch
15th March 2008, 08:25 PM
Problem with wikipedia is the following:

Collateral Misinformation

When someone alters a Wikipedia article to win a specific argument, anyone who reads the false article before the "error" is corrected suffers from collateral misinformation.

I changed the scientific classification of red foxes last night in order to win an argument with Judy. I hope some stupid High School student didn't suffer from collateral misinformation