PDA

View Full Version : [ROS] CoD4 Xbox 360 Clan

Marshy
18th March 2008, 12:22 PM
Ok this is for a friend so i dont really need the clan leader and orange name (he has internet but no computor he only plays xbox)

Clan's Full Name: ROS
Clan Tag: ROS
Clan Leader's Real Name: Jack
Clan Leader's In-Game Name: xXSuperBLITZXx
Clan Location:UK
Clan Leader's MSN/Xfire: N/A
Clan Leader's Email: N/A
Age Range: Any
Games Your Clan Plays: CoD4
Are you in any leagues? not yet no
Small Description/Extra Information: Currently have 6 members and looking for more anyway if you have any questions i would be happy to direct them to him and yes ROS is both the clan name and the tag

Chalex4
18th March 2008, 02:15 PM
What would be the point of his clan joining the Community if he doesn't use the PC? Is his clan going to be active on the forums?

Marshy
18th March 2008, 02:42 PM
Yeh the rest of the clan will be but he wont he is just trying to find somewhere for the rest of the clan to talk

Chalex4
18th March 2008, 05:37 PM
Ah, so the clan leader isn't going to sign up here, but the rest of the clan will? I am sure the clan leader has a PC of some sort that he can access the internet on...

Marshy
18th March 2008, 09:40 PM
yeh at the library and at school but only at school before 8am want me to get him on?

VoX
19th March 2008, 06:30 PM
Doesn't the 360 have a web browser like the PS3 and PSP? The forums work fine from a PSP, I'm normally checking up on them when I'm at a mates house using his PSP.

Marshy
20th March 2008, 06:31 PM
nah xbox is internet free apart from downloads and online play we are off school for a month so i will get him on then

sweetyman
21st March 2008, 02:01 PM
hi i might be interested in this but how long it gonna be until u start thinking about joining a league or some tournements?