PDA

View Full Version : F8 -

sNk?
18th March 2008, 09:11 PM
Right guys.

I have recently been given a fantastic opportunity to join a very high season clan. I was just wondering is there any of you which are "good" at COD4. You don't have to be fantastic as we are training people up. All we require is a good attitude,active and ofcourse skilled. If you think you have all these things then put yourself up an application in the COD4 EUR section. You will be trialed for a 3 week period.

please keep this post on topic - sNk

http://team-f8.com

Hutch
18th March 2008, 09:18 PM
what part of the three letter word BAN don't you understand?

Chalex4
18th March 2008, 09:23 PM
He did PM me before he posted, so please do not make this turn into a bitching thread.

Hutch
18th March 2008, 09:25 PM
Well, lets bitch anyway seeing as we agreed to keep him away from us as much as possible, and everytime we resume contact with him shit goes wrong. Keep him away.

Chazlene
18th March 2008, 09:36 PM
You're right Hutch, but you don't need to be rude about it. It's fine if you're just showing us the clan sNk, but Hutch is right about shit going wrong.Target might be interested in joining, but we were planning on setting up our own COD4 clan.

ez64
18th March 2008, 11:11 PM
Hes the most annoying **** ive ever known on the internet, how innocent his intentions look its just going to turn bad quickly.

sNk?
18th March 2008, 11:42 PM
Great, Chaz tell target to go have a look when you got a chance.

I was just putting an advert in for my clan, if you must feel free to delete my account now.

Hutch
18th March 2008, 11:49 PM
ORRR MI GAWSHY SPEEEEK ENGLEESH! I R TEH LEET HAXXXOR LOL, I R PRO AT TEH NUBSAUCE AND COD4 COS I WASTED MY EDUKASHON.

And thats a rap.

sNk?
18th March 2008, 11:52 PM
Hutch please don't all your doing is making yourself look bad. Please just keep this on topic for those that are skilled and looking for a COD4 clan.

ez64
19th March 2008, 12:03 AM
those that are skilled and looking for a COD4 clan.

so why are you in the topic if you dont meet the req's?:o

snap crackle and poop.

Hutch
19th March 2008, 12:11 AM
The topic should be: IF sNk thinks we are so crap, why is he sourcing talent here? Or If sNk is banned, why is he posting here. Or what is sNk's REAL motive for coming back?

Chazlene
19th March 2008, 12:15 AM
How typical, this thread has turned into an argument, once again. Closed.