PDA

View Full Version : Startopia xD

Vicious Horizon
24th March 2008, 02:09 PM
I dunno whether any of you have heard of Startopia, but it's an unsung hero of gaming, its humourous, clever and quite a brain-bending thing to play, basically, you're an administrator of a space-station, and you gotta make money. Missions are you have to meet certain needs in a deadline or through requirements such as "Cure 100 peeps of their diseases, but keep as many alive, more than ten dead and the Grey council will.. Let's not go there administrator".
So far I'm on mission 6 (I think), just started playing again recently, but your Virtual Assistant Thing, (V.A.L, cant remember the L) is a computer that has a developed sense of humor, and constantly points out that he knows what to do, and your 'organic brain' needs to be constantly reminded. This game is faf to play, and I've enjoyed it, and most of all - It's multiplayer!

(So, if any of you have/or might get it, i'll enjoy dropping bombs through your ports xD)

Chazlene
24th March 2008, 02:16 PM
Sound quite kewl. How about a link to the download or summat?

Vicious Horizon
24th March 2008, 02:18 PM
Download O_o ? lol, it's a CD game.. But i suppose you could torrent it.. Here's a link to an info page though.

http://www.rakrent.com/rtsc/rtsc_startopia.htm

** Theres a link to a demo if you're interested lower down on the page

Darkeagle
24th March 2008, 08:56 PM
I have that game sooo funny, little sarastic Computor that helps u thing

Vicious Horizon
25th March 2008, 05:19 PM
Lol, VAL is the bomb xD

"Scream. Please, go on, scream. No, no! I can't hear you! We're in space you see."