PDA

View Full Version : Should i get it

Vicious Horizon
25th March 2008, 05:52 PM
Well, it's all in the title, i wanna know all the pros and cons that come with it, alot of my RL mates play it when they're bored, and i saw that reality mod, should i get it?

Hutch
25th March 2008, 06:10 PM
I dunno,its a bit old now, it chews up system resources it doesnt need, and less people play it, and play it friendly style.

But it is an awesome game, including its own flight simulator lol. You can pick it up dirt cheap around the place, and I wouldnt bother with the expansion packs tbh. BF2142 is the same engine but the game play is slightly crappier/laggier.

Vicious Horizon
25th March 2008, 06:15 PM
Lol, That normally means, old game, good for my super-laptop xD I might get it. The deluxe version is cheaper according to the internet XD
I was thinking about nuking along with Project Reality

Waddaya mean by Friendly Style?

Hutch
25th March 2008, 06:45 PM
All the nice people who would play as a squad (with voice chat) and dont whore around waiting for vehicles (like jets and helicopters which they can't fly properly) to spawn (and tk for them) and don't buzz you in a jet just because you are a hopeless speck in a boat. They've all buggered off to project reality and ETQW among others.

Vicious Horizon
25th March 2008, 06:55 PM
lol, im getting pr anyways, so not a huge problem, im used to half-dead games e.g. Jedi Academy xD