PDA

View Full Version : Haha

Snerfs
27th March 2008, 06:56 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=COWPY97L

download it and listen, 11mb large

Hutch
27th March 2008, 07:08 PM
close/delete this thread please.. just an indian spam bot.

Bloo
27th March 2008, 07:15 PM
Ahh, poor poor Charles...

Chazlene
27th March 2008, 07:16 PM
ROF-EL. Typical Hutch.

Hutch
27th March 2008, 07:17 PM
Damn these indian spambots, delete the post. Mainly because data protection act says I can tell you to gtfo.

Isphera
27th March 2008, 07:34 PM
Data Protection Act is nothing to do with this. It's for things such as personal details, medical records, criminal details etc.

The Act covers any data which can be used to identify a living person. This includes names, birthday and anniversary dates, addresses, telephone numbers, Fax numbers, e-mail addresses etc. It only applies to that data which is held, or intended to be held, on computers ('equipment operating automatically in response to instructions given for that purpose'), or held in a 'relevant filing system'.

Key Principles
* Data may only be used for the specific purposes for which it was collected.
* Data must not be disclosed to other parties without the consent of the individual whom it is about, unless there is legislation or other overriding legitimate reason to share the information (for example, the prevention or detection of crime). It is an offence for Other Parties to obtain this personal data without authorisation.
* Individuals have a right of access to the information held about them, subject to certain exceptions (for example, information held for the prevention or detection of crime).
* Personal information may be kept for no longer than is necessary.
* Personal information may not be transmitted outside the EEA unless the individual whom it is about has consented or adequate protection is in place, for example by the use of a prescribed form of contract to govern the transmission of the data.
* Subject to some exceptions for organisations that only do very simple processing, and for domestic use, all entities that process personal information must register with the Information Commissioner.
* Entities holding personal information are required to have adequate security measures in place. Those include technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as staff training).

And seriously, thanks for calling me intelligent.

Hutch
27th March 2008, 07:42 PM
It includes photos and voice files, and I can be identified by it as it is my voice. One of the many guests on our site who dont bother to sign up could be a pedo trying to stalk me.... or just chalex... It has details of my movements.

ez64
27th March 2008, 09:36 PM
I think someone is going to have a nice big bowl of red/orange tomato soup on there desk ^&^

I clearly need to be on TS wayyyy more or just leave it recording for comedy gold.

Hutch
27th March 2008, 09:41 PM
you hate soup too!