PDA

View Full Version : My Map for gmod

Mr.Big
12th April 2008, 06:27 PM
Hey guys i wanted you to check this map out wich me and my friend made, uh u can run it on hl2dm or Gmod ofc and css i think. we made it for gmod, and the ladders dont work in hl2dm but they do in gmod (i culdent find ladders with models so i used invisble ladders :PPPP) but really they are there, but only in gmod

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=36460

and i read an old thread about that we shuld open a gmod server, i think we shuld but just a roleplay server then there wuldent be lots of crashes threadhttp://atkcommunity.com/showthread.php?t=40

Calneon
12th April 2008, 06:54 PM
What is this map for? Looks decent from the screenshots but I'm not sure what you're meant to do on it.

Mr.Big
12th April 2008, 07:55 PM
Roleplay for gmod DarkRp script and maby deathmatching
(well deathmatching happens allot in gmod so :P)

Chazlene
12th April 2008, 08:06 PM
Looks pretty kewl Mr.Big, do all the doors and lights, etc. work?
I do mapping as well, we could actually release an ATK map pack some day maybe. :p

Mr.Big
12th April 2008, 08:20 PM
The doors work, i dont really use lights in the houses n shit, i hate darkness in games, well when ur building, but i think i might be able to add lights altho im not really good with lights

Isphera
12th April 2008, 11:00 PM
People still play/are interested in GMod now?

Mr.Big
12th April 2008, 11:03 PM
lol i play gmod allot, with my friend, the one that made the map with me

Mr.Big
14th April 2008, 08:29 PM
guys download it and tell me if it need something :)

Vicious Horizon
15th April 2008, 08:25 AM
Hoooooooooold the train buddy! There is something you need to add. Boxes, sofas and bookshelves, make them light, so you can shoot them to move them. Perfect zombies map. I dunno if any of you play ZM, but i personally love it and that map reminds me of it. Please add that stuff, and i will post £10 to Chalex in the mail for a new Zm server XD

Mr.Big
15th April 2008, 10:33 AM
yes that is actually a good idea, but if this is gona be zombie mod, then i have to set the weight of the items so they can actualy be moved by pushing them, and u say u want darkness? i think ill make 2versions tho one for rp and one for zdm

Vicious Horizon
16th April 2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah. But not so light that you can walk into them to push them, thats destroys the barricade system.

Mr.Big
16th April 2008, 07:35 PM
yes but they players must be able to move em in the first place, and sry but im not experienced in making zombie death match maps