PDA

View Full Version : The ATK Meeting! Tuesday 8 PM!

Snerfs
13th April 2008, 02:11 PM
Right, Tuesday, EVERYONE do their best to get on teamspeak please. Enough is enough. We need a big discussion/meeting. 8pm, Tuesday, TUESDAY COMING UP!.

You will have the chance to get your say. If your not there and you dodn't get your say, thats your problem unless you can't help it, therefore, post me with what you want to know and ill make sure its brought up.

This is serious information.

Bloo
13th April 2008, 02:13 PM
A weekend might be better, but it sounds like a good idea in theory, but from personal experience will devolve into lots of shouting, so call me a skeptic. I'll be on for it however.

Isphera
13th April 2008, 02:14 PM
I'm there.

Snerfs
13th April 2008, 02:21 PM
A weekend might be better, but it sounds like a good idea in theory, but from personal experience will devolve into lots of shouting, so call me a skeptic. I'll be on for it however.

mute the channel so only admins can talk, then allow 1 person at a time have voice rights, no shouting

Hutch
13th April 2008, 02:54 PM
Perhaps tonight would be better, don't want to do anything stressy on a tuesday.

ez64
13th April 2008, 02:59 PM
Not tonight arsenal v manu is on, tuesday seems fine.

Snerfs
13th April 2008, 02:59 PM
no Hutch, tuesday, it gives time for people to read this.

Hutch
13th April 2008, 03:01 PM
No Daemon, some other day forward of tuesday, prefferably on the weekend as we go back to school on wednesday, and I wont be on at all on tuesday night because of said reason, noone wants a night of arguements hanging over them the night before school. Too hostile.

Snerfs
13th April 2008, 03:09 PM
no, keep it tuesday, we cant really have this meeting without charlie either

Isphera
13th April 2008, 03:36 PM
@ Hutch - What's wrong with Teusday? I seem to get bashed enough every day before school, surely you can manage an evening of it?

silentlord.2008
13th April 2008, 06:00 PM
i am in with this and hutch wat is wrong with wednesday

VoX
13th April 2008, 06:14 PM
Sounds good, we'll have to keep the channel moderated to stop it devolving into a massive shoutfest. Tuesday is good for me.

Isphera
13th April 2008, 06:20 PM
Gogo Teusday.

silentlord.2008
13th April 2008, 07:11 PM
Gogo Teusday.

it's tuesday not teusday :P

don't worry it happens

Calneon
13th April 2008, 07:55 PM
A meeting about what?

Squizzel
13th April 2008, 07:57 PM
sounds like about everything, heh

could take ya a while

Isphera
13th April 2008, 08:22 PM
Probably will, but not because of the large scale of items to get through....

....that's right, everyone will begin to need nibbles. And those nibbles come from the niblle fairy. And she can only do so many requests and only so many mum's, so she can't keep us all happy, so some people will be unhappy, because they dont have any nibbles, so the meeting won't happen because half the community need nibbles.

That was a complete joke, and the meeting will take some time due to the large number of items up for discussion, and not for the reasons stated above or any which would cause us all to fall out and want to kill each other.

VoX
13th April 2008, 08:48 PM
Lol I had to read that twice, I thought you said nipples.

Maybe we should write an agenda?

Bloo
13th April 2008, 09:03 PM
....that's right, everyone will begin to need nipples. And those nipples come from the nipple fairy. And she can only do so many requests and only so many mum's, so she can't keep us all happy, so some people will be unhappy, because they dont have any nipples, so the meeting won't happen because half the community need nipples.

An insight into VoX's mind. (Replaced all of the nibbles with nipples).

Anyway, a rough agenda would go:

- The CoD4 and TF2 server - kinda pointless since they're empty.
- Recruitment drive, we need more bodies.
- The "Oricalco-Hutch situation".
- Accusations and discombobulations. - The usual, I guess the Oricalcos-Hutch situation falls under this.
- We should have <X> type of server!
- Money, honey.
- i34 stuff (prefer this to be at the end, since it doesn't affect me much).

VoX
13th April 2008, 09:25 PM
Yeap sounds like a good agenda, and with i34 at the end, it allows those not included to leave. If there is a mass fall out in ATK, what will happen at i34??

In my defence, it does make sense that way Bloo.

Snerfs
13th April 2008, 09:27 PM
sounds like a good agenda Bloo, if anyone thinks of any more, please fell free to post them.

Bloo
13th April 2008, 09:59 PM
Made this a sticky and renamed it to make the title clearer. Hope no one minds. :p

Isphera
13th April 2008, 10:02 PM
If there is a mass fall out in ATK, what will happen at i34??

Not much you can do, tickets are booked, but you can cancel 30 days and get 90% of your cash back.

In the (in my opinion) very unlikely situation that ATK splits, one of two things will happen. One possibility is that it all remains civil and we stay where we are. The other is that seating is rearranged so that certain people do not kill each other, but me and Hutch are already miles away from each other, so thats one problem sorted already.

EDIT

Accusations and discombobulations.
I am staying out of this one, makes the above scenario more likely, and I have already have said everything I have had to say.

EDIT2: VoX's nipples, although less feasable and more random, was better than my nibbles. (Not meant in a homosexual or paedophilic manner)

EDIT3: Another agenda piece - Why the hell are people we have legitimatly banned in the past (People like Hardie and sNk before people get their handcuffs out to restrain me) still being allowed onto our forums and posting, after the abuse and disruption they caused before they were banned (i.e Constant spamming of TS during a 3-4 week timeframe, and the odd occasion now and again, using offensive and defacing names towards members, insulting members blatently on Steam, MSN etc.). Because when it happened, we banned all three from TS, all three from CS by steamid, but somehow, they still are allowed to visit the forum (Hardie has had several posts recently, acting as if we have forgotten his deeds in the past) and in one case, allowing them to advertise clans not accepted into the community (sNk advertising his CoD4 clan, without being approved, with the ambition to specifically headhunt certain members). A proof of this blanket remains in the fact that Hardie has tried to join CS servers in the last several weeks, only not to appear on the servers. Since this has happened several times, it is not constant disconnecting while loading, but down to the SteamID ban we placed upon him during this time. Can we please have some action to enforce this lapse of enforcement.

Paper Tiger
14th April 2008, 08:33 AM
I'll try be there. Can't guarentee though...
Also means I gotta try get my headset working...

Bloo
14th April 2008, 12:47 PM
As a warning, around 9:30ish I will probably leave, Battlestar Galatica is on and all.

CILLIT BANG
14th April 2008, 02:21 PM
If there is a mass fall out in ATK, what will happen at i34??

the anser is get along or il fukin get pissed off -_- any bitching will not be tollerated by me ... and u general look like u cnt fight back from the ones i saw at i31 ... no offence :P

xx love u xx

ez64
14th April 2008, 03:30 PM
what time is this starting?

Paper Tiger
14th April 2008, 03:35 PM
8pm, Tuesday

Says it all. =)

ez64
14th April 2008, 03:42 PM
lol im a spanner, didnt even read the title.

Paper Tiger
14th April 2008, 03:43 PM
We all do it from time to time =]

Vicious Horizon
15th April 2008, 08:17 AM
Well kids, i think I'm gonna be there, but I dunno how to get the ATK TS Server, *El Nub~o*, and i don't have a mic yet. So i'll be sitting there listening to you guys talk. And i may find a way to tap morse code through the speakers to make yes and no signs. I'll have to get to you on that...

Problem solved before I typed it. I'll use my spare earphones as microphones, (thankyou two-way stereo systems!)

Bloo
15th April 2008, 10:15 AM
The TS IP is on the status bar for it on the right side of the forum. ;)

But to save time for those who don't know:

81.19.217.170:8770

Don't mind the HADDOCK3 channel, long story.

Paper Tiger
15th April 2008, 10:18 AM
Still trying to locate headset... lol

Paper Tiger
15th April 2008, 07:48 PM
No headset found... Looks like I'm using headphones...

spawnofebil
15th April 2008, 07:58 PM
You know what? Go fuck yourselves, all of you.

This is blatantly an excuse for Oric to have a go at Hutch with his minion (read up on the term) Daemon, acting all exemplary and as a paragon of justice, when really all he wants to do is to have a go and humiliate Hutch over some minor issue that he's blown all out of proportion.

He kicked a few people, so what? Rejoin and carry on, give Hutch a warning, tell him not to be such a dick (not that he can help it of course). I kick people all the time on IRC channels I have op status on, and they always rejoin and we carry on as normal.

Also, Hutch, you are not blameless either. I know you in real life, and you're just a petty little fucktard who harbours grudges and seizes and little opportunity to spread shit around. Your racist jokes towards me aren't funny, you're just an immature brat who hasn't learnt how to behave around people.

Really, this community would be so much greater if Hutch and Oric weren't around.

Fuck you both.

silentlord.2008
15th April 2008, 08:16 PM
You know what? Go fuck yourselves, all of you.

This is blatantly an excuse for Oric to have a go at Hutch with his minion (read up on the term) Daemon, acting all exemplary and as a paragon of justice, when really all he wants to do is to have a go and humiliate Hutch over some minor issue that he's blown all out of proportion.

He kicked a few people, so what? Rejoin and carry on, give Hutch a warning, tell him not to be such a dick (not that he can help it of course). I kick people all the time on IRC channels I have op status on, and they always rejoin and we carry on as normal.

Also, Hutch, you are not blameless either. I know you in real life, and you're just a petty little fucktard who harbours grudges and seizes and little opportunity to spread shit around. Your racist jokes towards me aren't funny, you're just an immature brat who hasn't learnt how to behave around people.

Really, this community would be so much greater if Hutch and Oric weren't around.

Fuck you both.

Who killed Chalex and made you fucking hard

Bloo
15th April 2008, 08:38 PM
Who killed Chalex and made you fucking hard

Miss White, with the revolver in the pantry.

spawnofebil
15th April 2008, 08:47 PM
I reckon it was Colonel Mustard with the chandelier in the kitchen.

silentlord.2008
15th April 2008, 09:01 PM
ok now we're onto a new game

Paper Tiger
15th April 2008, 09:01 PM
Online Cluedo!

VoX
15th April 2008, 09:07 PM
So it was Colonel Mustard and he used the Iron Bar!

Chazlene
15th April 2008, 09:18 PM
Hello! I'm back... oh gods what the hell have I missed...

Hutch
15th April 2008, 09:19 PM
Your soul...

VoX
15th April 2008, 09:20 PM
Hello! I'm back... oh gods what the hell have I missed...

Well where do you want us to start?

Darkeagle
15th April 2008, 09:25 PM
Did something happen at the meeting to harbour the response please tell i was out and so missed it

VoX
15th April 2008, 10:05 PM
You could DL the mp3 of it but we basically discussed servers etc.

Vicious Horizon
16th April 2008, 06:48 PM
Sorry i wasn't there guys. Ebil looks pissed.