PDA

View Full Version : Half-Life 2

D@rw!n
27th February 2007, 12:48 PM
I think it's the best game in the world! I've played Episode 1 to, and i can't wait until Episode 2 is released... CS:S is actually the "mod" to Half-Life 2 like CS 1.6 is the "mod" to Half-Life 1. What do you think about Half-Life 2?

BaD-BoY
27th February 2007, 03:46 PM
I have played it and it is good...but CS:S is MUCH better:D Maybe have a server on Half-Life?

Chazlene
27th February 2007, 08:35 PM
What the hell? If you've played it you'd know that it is SINGLE PLAYER, unless you're talking about deathmatch that is...

Anyway, I completed HL2 absolutely yonks ago, what recently I have been playing it again, and after playing CSS and getting a new graphics card it's amazing how good the graphics and effects are on it.

BaD-BoY
27th February 2007, 08:58 PM
Ops, hehe..i did mean deathmatch:D But just forgett it!

Ok that was good!

VeNom
27th February 2007, 09:19 PM
hl2 deathmatch is a good game!! but a server would go 2 hell... just like the dods server ^^

Target
27th February 2007, 10:36 PM
Hl Dm Ftw

Chalex Admin

D@rw!n
28th February 2007, 12:34 AM
Anyway, I completed HL2 absolutely yonks ago, what recently I have been playing it again, and after playing CSS and getting a new graphics card it's amazing how good the graphics and effects are on it. Yeah, I know what you mean! I played HL2 a long time ago on my old computer that almost didn't handel the graphics at all! I didn't complete the game cause I was pissed of on the computer i had back then. But like a year later I bought my new computer I am playing CS:S with you now on. It's a really good computer that has every videographicssettings set on the highest. And when I installed and begun to play HL2 again I was amazed about the graphics! But have you tried Episode 1, Chaz? Even better graphics there! If you don't have you should really try it! To come further in the story is just as good as the graphics! :D

I'm With Stupid
28th February 2007, 12:39 AM
Cs was origanly a free mod made by another company until valve came in added steam and basically fucked up most of it. EA kills ALL!!!!

BaD-BoY
28th February 2007, 04:17 PM
However, CS and CS:S is 1 of the best game in the world!!!:D

Chazlene
28th February 2007, 04:35 PM
Nah, I haven't tried Episode 1 Darwin, probably won't get it though, care more about Gmod10 and Dark Crusade right now.

D@rw!n
1st March 2007, 05:34 PM
Okey. Just remember, it is worth buying! ^^

D@rw!n
4th March 2007, 08:23 PM
Cs was origanly a free mod made by another company until valve came in added steam and basically fucked up most of it. EA kills ALL!!!!

What?? I didn't know that. I really thought that cs was Valves idea to! Lol, thx for telling me about it...! :)

geK
5th March 2007, 06:51 PM
Counter-Strike is basicly a HL(2) MOD :)

D@rw!n
6th March 2007, 11:57 PM
Counter-Strike is basicly a HL(2) MOD :)

Yeah but not totally. Like I'm with stupid said, it's a EAgame from the beginning.

I'm With Stupid
7th March 2007, 02:30 AM
No I said EA took cs and made registration suck

D@rw!n
7th March 2007, 06:12 PM
Oh, ok. I see.