Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New admins

Re: New admins

Exactly....

the greedy shit faces lol. notice how bad boy and darwin turn up as soon as tlk of admin goes about?

What ^^ We just must see what is happening when somebody talk aboat admin ^^
    ----If I post, I spam----

I think theres going to be suck up action sooner or later. This thread needs locking <_<

Who??? U have admin so u are lucky ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    BaD-BoY and Darwin... DO NOT keep requesting admin. Or talking about it... or saying you want it.... Or saying how things would be if you had it... ALL OF The current admins have been around for weeks if not months.
    I am not asking for it all the time anymore, I have stoped for a long while ago...! Ofcourse I still want to be an admin but I am not talking about it anymore.

Lets not lock it but shall we say that THIS thread should not be used unless you are making a valid claim for Admin and are actually in the community and have been in so for awhile.

Next time you or the others admins/leaders, have aboats admin, maybe only have closed forum?

or just get people to pm chalex/other mods with a few reason why they want to be admins and how it would benifit the community.

ALSO

possibaly charge BaD-BoY and D@rw!n a large amount of money for an hour of admin SO the constant meaningless spaming will end and the community will benifit from it.

OR HERES A REALY OUTRAGEOUS IDEA BaD-BoY and D@rw!n!

buy your own servers?! that way you can have all the admin rites you want?!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

I agree with you The Witch, this thread is going nowhere, if you think you're good enough to get admin then PM Chalex, thread closed.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Thread Information