Thread: Hullo

Hullo

Hullo I'm callum, leader of the small social clan, Bears In Teh Wood.
    I'm friendly, and kinda funny, and get along well with most people. I'm 14 years of age and studying for my GCSEs at school with my best friend, Ed (bowlingboy). I have no interests in sport apart from golf, but I do enjoy playing my PC games. Currently playing CSS and waiting for Warhammer Online to be released. I look forward to making lots of friends in this community along with my little clan.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Re: Hullo

Hmm... the only thing sadder than playing computer games, playing golf.

Nah, Welcome to ATK, enjoy your time here. A few of us here are also waiting for Warhammer Online to be released, so we'll be able to play that together when we get it. Also feel free to come on our Teamspeak server, the details are on the main page.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

WE WILL BE THE BADDIES ON WAR!!!!

Yeah, come on TS and listen to creatures known as wow players... the single most boring thing you can hear is someone talking about while playing WoW... its like listening to a game of rock paper scissors for an hour as a spectator sport... you clap and speak to humor them.

Come on TS and I'm sure one of us Normies will give you a game of CSS.

Last edited by Hutch; 19th April 2008 at 11:28 PM.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Welcome to the Community. I am also hoping to play Warhammer Online when it is released, so we could get a good guild going .

Feel free to get stuck in on the forums, we are a welcoming bunch! If you have any questions at all, just ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

THe saddest thing about me playing golf is the fact that I actually pulled a back muscle playing it lol...
    Also, my brother has a WAR open beta key for me

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by Chazlene View Post
    A few of us here are also waiting for Warhammer Online to be released, so we'll be able to play that together when we get it.
    It should be noted that some members of the community are WoW players, so if your interested in WAR, try WoW before it comes out. See you on TS this evening.

Wait a minute, this guy is my double, first name Callum, plays CSS and the only sport he likes is golf. Dude this is freaky! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    It should be noted that some members of the community are WoW players, so if your interested in WAR, try WoW before it comes out. See you on TS this evening.

Uh, no... Keep away from Oric's trial keys and WoW... don't be tempted... they will be two completly different games and Oric just wants the free month

I tried getting a WAR beta key 3 times, but for some reason they just don't like me . They are like gold dust.

Lol I've played WoW, got to lvl 30 then was bored. After playing WAR on my bro's PC, I believe that is the game for me.

YES! Bloo grab this fine young man.... he can be part of the antiWoW society/ Pro WAR club as well!!!!

Also, please all add me on steam

lphillips is my ID

What the hell is this about wow, whats wrong with it? so this doesent go 'off topic' please do feel free to PM me

and hi welcome look forward to playing with you

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Please stop bashing WoW, just because you don't like it Hutch, does not mean others won't.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Stop arguing about WOW again. Would be good if you joined the ATK Steam Group CallyWally: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/atk
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

I have, joined yesterday

Thread Information