Thread: Who Are The Bears In Teh Wood

Who Are The Bears In Teh Wood

Hello again, it's cally (I have to use this name seeing as Vox is me in the future and has sent a terminator back in time to protect me from the T1000 so I can become some commander of some sort and win a cool, futuristic battle, but enough about me) and I am the current leader of Bears In Teh Wood. Bears In Teh Wood is a small social clan mainly comprised of 5 people who play Warservers 24/7 office server. We are all friendly and sociable (bowlingboy is most of the time, just don't through any flashbangs, smokes or HEs at him when he's trying to play). We are not really interested in playing clan wars, only in having fun and messing about. We are always looking for new Bears to join. We do not care about age, only if you are friendly and have a good personality.
    See you all around
    CallyWally <333

Re: Who Are The Bears In Teh Wood

Hello peeps! Its me, Scatter and i've just joined Bears and am wanting to join the ATK community.

See you on a server some place,

Scatter

Quote Originally Posted by CallyWally View Post
    Hello again, it's cally (I have to use this name seeing as Vox is me in the future and has sent a terminator back in time to protect me from the T1000 so I can become some commander of some sort and win a cool, futuristic battle, but enough about me)
    And yet you are older than me...

hey
    are you the leader of this clan coz i might join it aswell as -=BFA=-

Indeed I am, and you are welcome to join... What games do you play?

Thread Information