Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official ATK Gaming Teams

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Re: Official ATK Gaming Teams

This is a great idea. But some games, such as WoW, will require a single clan/guild, since the way the game works will not allow for teams, and the WoW team-based activity, arena's, allows for many types of arena team, with twice the number of those needed for a match allowed into the team (i.e. For 5v5 arenas, 10 people on a roster). So in some cases a single guild would be a more legit option.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Yeah, for games like WOW instead of multiple teams there should be just one big ATK guild, but let's save that for another discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Gimme a week.

If we are going to go the way of a community clan thing for CSS, it might be best to change Hide & Seek to normal maps, so that people can practice on a public server, and also we can recruit more normal players that way.

Gamer IDs

I do plan to bring back the normal maps server, but not until we have a dedicated machine. This is because the Hide and Seek server is popular at the moment, and changing servers around without remote desktop to the server is really annoying.

It does have its spikes in popularity (to 8 people WOW), but to be honest, its not as popular as a 24 player normal maps server could be... it could really boost up the community tremendously.

Gamer IDs

As I have already said, I am going to set one up, but setting one up over the HNS server isn't possible at this moment in time. For the majority of last year we had a normal maps server, it was empty so often we removed it, the HNS server is way more popular than it ever was (excluding the C2G times before IP changes).

After exams, when I have more time, I will be getting the dedicated server sorted out and running one off that.

EDIT: Please don't discuss this any more in here, we are going way too off topic.

Hey dude this sounds great but i feel that on the ts server which everyone will have t be on for tatics during matches. No one really seems to be that interested in css like me, so if we do start a team up will there be enough players to do it and will they actually play enough. I feel i would be good enough for team one, but we all need to be on server at the same time to get a sense of which players in teams. Thanks for reading

Bowlingboy

Thread Information