Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want to be a Team Leader?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Re: Want to be a Team Leader?

I suggest we only have teams for now, and no leaders, and those who prove themselves sensible and good in such roles (perhaps rotating people who want to be leader as the leader during a match, so one person for one match, another the next etc).

Nice and wishy-washy, a good idea you've got there Bloo, I agree fully.

So do I, amazing idea Bloo you handsome devil.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Midge18 Steam ID: Midge18

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    Remember TP-Twist? We were awesome, just no servers...
    pahahaha what a clan, who was the leader of that? sum squeeky twat i swear...
    o wait it was u! lol jokez, who was the leader??

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I'm just pissed off with everyone ripping the shit out of eachother. It's meant to be a community, where people get on. Not gang up on one person (normally Hutch...).

Admitidly, sometimes, we all deserve to be told to STFU at some point, but he seems to get it all the time!

Now, I'm not gonna say anything else on this topic before it gets out of hand.
    Ok, let me clear this up. Hutch does not always get the stick from people. He gets it from people whom he gives the stick to, sometimes with provocation, sometimes he is the one provocating. He is not the most favored pinata in this community, I am. Judging by attitudes and actions over the last 6 months, this trend of pinatas has continued, with my candy being the one most commonly spread on the floor.

This community seems to have three factions. One is the 'WoW Crew' and friends (i.e Me, Daemon, VoX (non-WoW), Marc etc). Another is Hutch (normally alone, with some random support.). And the third is everyone else, including admins, who are on whichever side seems to be the most popular at the time (See Removal of WoW Admin and Moderator Update threads for proof - Side switch in 3 weeks.)

Most of the time, Hutch has some support, because he bashes WoW, and that seems to be a 'cool' thing to do. But I have some support because Hutch can be an absolute whining bitch. This is the stem of the arguments.

Recently, Hutch and I agreed (or I should say I agreed, Hutch d/c'ed ot long after proposing, then grunted upon return) at the ATK meeting that we get along and stop arguing. Obviously, this hasn't stopped him from continuing to provoke other members and attempt to anger myself by using me as an icon of demigodship for others (see above post accusing Daemon of rimming my sphincter).

OK, to prevent another 1000 word essay (what would be my fourth), I am going to say this. Paper Tiger, never, ever say that Hutch gets the most stick. Because he is not, and what he gets is normally deservered. Some members in this community get slightly less stick, and in some cases more, but it is very rarely deserved, (such as Daemon above).

I know this is off-topic, so if you have a dispute or discussion on this post, create a new thread. This is my opinion, and does not represent what anyone else in the community believes (Unless the agree with me...)

EDIT: Prime Example, the PTT thread

And Bloo, to begin with, leaders will be required, in order to sort out rosters, skill levels etc. But if they seem inept at doing their job, then sack them, and bring in a new guy.
    Last edited by Isphera; 21st April 2008 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    sphincter
    wtf is one of them? xD

Gamer IDs

Asshole.

Oric people Who fit into your others dont take sides becuase of the person they take sides on the POINT that they think is right

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

As I said, that's my opinion on it. I don't say it's perfect, but that's what I feel.

right now back to topic, if the servers get updated so i don't lagg on them i will be a leader but i want only CS_OFFICE maps cause i own on them.

In Your Internet, Stealing Your Bandwidth

Gamer IDs

If you going to play in the team, you will play and learn maps other than office, because it will be boring if you don't, and other teams will want to play other maps.

lol ok, but i do want the servers to be updated cause i know other people don't lagg but i am the main person that lags, and it is anpying when i surf and i get lagg.

if i am teamleader i want my first match to be on office then De_Dust2, the only map i am not playing on is De_Dust

Cheers for reading and chalex please update the servers

In Your Internet, Stealing Your Bandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by Midge View Post
    pahahaha what a clan, who was the leader of that? sum squeeky twat i swear...
    o wait it was u! lol jokez, who was the leader??
    The leaders were Me, you and Zodiac (now Darkeagle.)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Midge18 Steam ID: Midge18

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    The leaders were Me, you and Zodiac (now Darkeagle.)
    darkeagle was zodiac?! pahaha didnt realise that 1! but yea, R.O.E was one of my clans that went really well, me thoughts

ROE was the one before IGMo wasn't it?

By the way this is going severely off topic, you might need to pick a leader soon lol.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

I will be sorting out the leaders soon, I just want to make sure the everyone has seen this thread before a decision is made.

I am not sure whether Target / Cillit have seen this thread already, but it would be good if someone could point them towards it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    If you going to play in the team, you will play and learn maps other than office, because it will be boring if you don't, and other teams will want to play other maps.
    In most clan wars, you do not play office, there isn't even an option in the CS IRC chat thing. It's mainly just de maps like dust2 etc. So yeeehhh.... <3

Also, everyone in Bears In Teh Wood has more than moderate skill in playing both Ct and T on office D
    Last edited by CallyWally; 25th April 2008 at 07:23 PM.

Thread Information