View Poll Results: Do people who don't use PTT annoy you greatly?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes indeedy

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS PTT... Please use it

TS PTT... Please use it

Right, not pointing any fingers here, but a few people still refuse to use push to talk on TS... it is not pleasant as you can hear people breathing, randomly typing, and one time I swear I heard someone wanking... YES.

Now, as hard as it is to push a button on your keyboard to speak, it is much less annoying for other people... as we hear less breathing, arguements with your mum/brother, keyboard clattering and thigh slapping.

Putting up a poll, vote yes if you think not using PTT is an annoying issue, so these people who insist on voice acc can see what an annoyance it is

Re: TS PTT... Please use it

Agree here, it's not hard to use one, set it as the middle mouse button, thats what I do.

Hutch ffs, you havent had a problem for a long time, a good few months, and now you bring it up? dam...

Lol who doesnt use push to talk own up!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

It is quite annoying, but it's the kind of thing you can try and ignore but it eventually starts to friggin piss you off.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Ok, someone delete this. This is Hutch just getting at Marc because he finds it easier to use Voice Acc. To be perfectly honest, I have had little chat from Marc, and he has used the settings so that it acts as if he had PTT, i.e. no breathing down mic, no background sound. And he only has a very short sound when he takes his headset off and puts it on his desk. So stop giving stick to people who have done nothing to you. Dig something up on me instead, it's easier for everyone that way.

And /agree with Daemon, it only seems to be now that you have this problem.
    Last edited by Isphera; 21st April 2008 at 09:30 PM.

Funny that, we can still hear him...

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Whether or not this post is to get at Marc, when people don't use PTT it really annoys me, in a similar way to Bloo. Many times it has actually made me mute my headset because I just can't concentrate with the constant breathing and typing sounds. Just use PTT, it isn't hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Right, not pointing any fingers here, but a few people still refuse to use push to talk on TS... it is not pleasant as you can hear people breathing, randomly typing, and one time I swear I heard someone wanking... YES.

Now, as hard as it is to push a button on your keyboard to speak, it is much less annoying for other people... as we hear less breathing, arguements with your mum/brother, keyboard clattering and thigh slapping.

Putting up a poll, vote yes if you think not using PTT is an annoying issue, so these people who insist on voice acc can see what an annoyance it is
    this poist has no fucking ponit to it, besides i am not using PTT and HUTCH fuck off with all the messages like "i wank down the mic" if i did i would mute the mic(i don't ok)

In Your Internet, Stealing Your Bandwidth

Gamer IDs

Oricalcos, this forum is not for pointlessly insulting Hutch, you are both as bad as each other when it comes to understanding this. As a result, I have deleted your post and will continue to do so for any more stupid arguments from anyone, not just Hutch or Oricalcos.

So what if he just posted it now? It is still an issue. I am afraid that when 9 people have said that you should use PTT you need to use it, end of story.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

I think everyone should use it, unless somehow they get their settings perfect so it doesn't pick up their breathing, etc. And using your middle mouse button for push to talk isn't hard.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Quote Originally Posted by Chalex4 View Post
    Oricalcos, this forum is not for pointlessly insulting Hutch, you are both as bad as each other when it comes to understanding this. As a result, I have deleted your post and will continue to do so for any more stupid arguments from anyone, not just Hutch or Oricalcos.

So what if he just posted it now? It is still an issue. I am afraid that when 9 people have said that you should use PTT you need to use it, end of story.
    well not to say this in a bad way but, i think i choose to do so (sorry for breathing down the mic ok) but i hate using PTT thats y i use voice ac if i get kicked from the server then i will come back if i get banned from the server then help you all i will get the server shut down, (don't ask how because i will not say, i have my ways of doing stuff)

In Your Internet, Stealing Your Bandwidth

Isn't this a bit of an over reaction from the WoW clique who seem to be defending someone who hasnt actually been named, and I was never actually referring to one individual... The wanking story was not about silentlord, but nice of him to admit that he uses PTT. All this shows is that you cant trust any of the WoW crew to make an individual decision.

"Right, not pointing any fingers here"
    That basically means, a hint, not an accusation.

Gamer IDs

Oricalcos, I have now had to delete 2 extra spam posts from you in this thread. If you create any more I will give you an infraction for spamming and disrespecting the admin's and moderators' requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    All this shows is that you cant trust any of the WoW crew to make an individual decision.
    Hutch, just shut up, stop being such a gimp and pointing fingers... Just G.R.O.W U.P

Thread Information