Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hutch TS Spam...Again..

Re: Hutch TS Spam...Again..

This is sad what has been done i think That we should make a list of things that are making This happen (like people and such) and decide on what they can improve on losing members is bad!

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Marshy, he paid to sit with the community, that is not to do with this issue. If he wants to be a royal fuckwit, spamming TS, disrupting gaming experience and making 5 people want to leave if he wasn't banned, I don't see how he could stay, based on the fact that he has booked i34.

Plus the fact he punched me in the face on Teusday, and tried to do so again this morning.

Ok i know he is a prat even i can admit that but a ban is out of order like Bloo said im leavin for a random amount of time. Probably be back when i have nothing else to do, And when Vox becomes Oric and Darkdeagle becomes Bloo.. CYA!

Gamer IDs

Ban out of order? He constantly spammed TS and assulted me for telling Chalex that he was doing so. If that isn't banworthy, then please tell me what is. This is his third admin abuse in about as many months. He had to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    Ban out of order? He constantly spammed TS and assulted me for telling Chalex that he was doing so. If that isn't banworthy, then please tell me what is. This is his third admin abuse in about as many months. He had to go.
    i'm with oric, and the other post he made about 5 members wanting to leave if he was not baned, (i was one of them cause he was fucking anoying) so marshy what would you think should have been done with the prating around and punching oric.

and before any1 says i am sticking up for oric i'm not.

In Your Internet, Stealing Your Bandwidth

John was new to the job, and asked for help with his computer settings. He soon realised the technician was female, and when it came to setting his password, he wanted to be cocky. He asked for the password 'penis'. The technician gave him a funny look and when she typed it in, she burst out laughing. John didn't understand until he looked at the monitor. It displayed:
    'Invalid password, too short'

This is my futile attempt at lightening the situation seeing as you could probably the tension pixels in this thread with a spoon. I've only been this community for almost a week, and EVERYONE (including Hutch) has been friendly. Please don't ruin this good first image you have given. Also, although I've completely missed the whole argument, please stop discussing the ban length of Hutch's ban, it is up to Ch4lex4 to decide, not a fucking phone-in vote. The sooner you get this shit sorted out, the better. I know at the moment you may not want Hutch at i34, but you might regret it when you have an empty space next to you which Hutch had previously paid for. I do understand that Hutch's reputation precedes him for being quite annoying, but all the same, he is an ATK member and to be honest, I think you are a very shallow person that if you have a problem, and you worsen the situation by threateneing to leave. Finally(sorry this is kinda long), although Hutch has been banned, 2 other people also left. That's a total of 3 people, which in my opinion, is a terrible loss of friendship.

you dont read properly, they havent left so to speak, their having a break, a holiday from it all if you like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    Here here.
    I have likewise decided to leave the community for an unknown amount of time. Simply put, it's not fun being here because someone (and not just Hutch, though he is the most direct troublemaker, there are other more subversive ones out there as well). When it becomes a fun place to be (and in some respects, actually becomes a gaming community, or even a community at all) I might come back.
    I'll continue to check the forums for a bit, and maybe post (but probably only in a games related issue now.) - i've had enough of the bickering that comes with ATK.

If all else fails, when CNP starts (Chalex's New Project, when inevitably ATK falls down) i'll be there a few months later. :P
    All I have to say is ...

and all i have to say is if you read what you've posted carefully, you can see it says

amount of time, so check it again

Gamer IDs

If Hutch had been allowed to stay Cally, the gap would be six, possibly seven members, which was the number threatening to leave on the spot if he was not banned. And friend of community or not, you cannot just abuse TS and CS three times in three months, and be constantly be involved with feuds, and not expect to be banned.

I'm sorry, but it just isn't feasable.

And since Hutch has now departed, I expect the argument levels to decrease drammatically, since he was involved with pretty much every argument, whether with Me, Daemon, Chalex, Chazlene, or other members, but it was always him against someone else.

And on your i34 point - If he wasn't there, it would mean he wouldn't attempt to knee me in the balls and punch me again, which, although very funny to watch, did draw blood. And I quite like my blood in my body, thank you very much. But seriously, if he were there, then following these events, he would just be completely raped by everyone else following recent events. So it would be in his own best interests he wasn't there. And personally, I think thats worth the empty space.
    Last edited by Isphera; 23rd April 2008 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy|ATK| View Post
    And when Vox becomes Oric and Darkdeagle becomes Bloo.. CYA!
    First off, I'm not going like Oric, I was told I am underweight so there is a massive issue there (no offence Oric) and also Bloo is a laugh to be round and he just wants peace, so it would be a good thing if Darkeagle was to become Bloo.

Gamer IDs

None taken. My fatness is often the butt of my own jokes, so don't worry about it. It would be funny to see you get fat though

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    But seriously, if he were there, then following these events, he would just be completely raped by everyone else following recent events. So it would be in his own best interests he wasn't there. And personally, I think thats worth the empty space.
    totally agree since i am actually going

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Well I don't see why two people have actually left, Hutch has been banned, the problem is over. We don't need to continue this talk if Hutch is now out of the equation.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

were moving onto the i34 now chaz :P keep ya old fartin mind up with us or at least im gonna try change it to tht

Thread Information