Thread: Savage 2: A tortured Soul

Savage 2: A tortured Soul

Damn, this game is good, its an RTSS (No, that isn't a typo) A Real Time Strategy Shooter. Basically, the team elects a Commander (RTS) who creates bases and manages the economy, while the Officer and minions go and kick ass, you're joined with NPCs on your team and enemy teams, and it's a brilliant game. You can choose from a load of different classes, who have pro's and cons, i've only played as beasts so far. The graphics are pretty good, and best of all, steam are doing a $5.00 off, and its $19.99 normally, so that's around £12.50 over here (You can try for 5 hours before deciding if you want to pay)
    If you register, say that you were invited by another member and say that Vance invited you
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Re: Savage 2: A tortured Soul

I've heard of this, I must confess it's peaked my interest, but for now I won't buy it, exams and all. Also I wanted to buy Mass Effect on the PC, and probably should save my money up for that.

Download the free trial, its the same as main game, and its 5 free hours XD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Sounds quite good, I'll definitely get the 5 hour demo, I usually really like the sound of these types of games that mix different genres.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Ooo I'm tempted by the 5 hour free demo, I'll probs get that.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Give me a month and I will try it out. Keep reminding me.

Reminder: Oric, get the free demo.

:/ the demo doesn't let you play as a commander, but on the 15th i'll tell you what its like if you want my word before you try. Using the tutorial gives you an idea too. The servers are pretty busy, and i mananged to bag a name that i wouldn't if the game hadn't come out recently

Thread Information