Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Join clan ??

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Re: Join clan ??

This might sound like a random question but really, what is the difference between parkour and free running? As someone who does, I thought you'd know. :P

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

OK, I did use google translaor, which we all know is crap. And there is no need to correct me. We all know I can't speak Norwegian. And we all know google translator does it literally.

And there is no need to quote the post your responding to. If it's to one person, then just do a normal post, it's normally clear. If it's like yours and to several people, use this format;

@Oric - Your Awesome
    @VoX - Cheesesticks
    @ ez64 - Hug Token

etc. Quoting everything just clutters it up.
    Last edited by Isphera; 17th May 2008 at 08:50 AM.

Mmmmm cheesy goodness!

Parkour is The most efficient way of getting to your destination, Free-running is all about asthetics, making it look good while doing Parkour. Traceurs (Parkour people) dont like freerunners.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

I don't know and don't care what the hell your on aout when you say Parkour and Free-Running. So I am going to eat my cheesestick and leave you be.

Ok man im gonna stop using quote... i just think it makes a bit order to what im saying but thats ok...

And for you who dont care about parkour and free running.... you can drop off now

Parkour:
    Parkour is a disiplin made in france by David Belle`s father. now he didnt really do this himselvs but he showed Belle and his friends the art of mooving to one point to another on the most efficient way posible. After doing this for a while one of the friends named Sebastien figured that he wanted to combine moovment in an urban environment with what we know as tricking or acrobatics. This led to what we see today as the sport free running.
    Free running:
    Free running is what the free runners say is the the most beutifull way of mooving through the environment. Now what you earlier said about Free runners and parkour tracures cant stand each other is not really right what is actually a fact is that most Parkour folks now do flips and other stuffs to, so that many of those who chould be calling them selfs free runners really calling them selfs parkour tracures... thats what pisses uss real parkour folks off But in the end it dosent really bather uss at all.

Easy definition:
    Free running: Looks good on TV
    Parkour: Looks best in real life

And there is also something called yamakasi but its not really important to know about... just a dangerous way of roof klimbing and jumping

Gamer IDs

Oh, is this the thing that was on Top Gear where people climb up walls and building and jump off them in order to get somewhere quick, eg in Top Gear to win the race?

If it is, then I do care, because that is as cool as hell.

Yeah that was Parkour.

Jepp i know... that race was awsome xD they are british parkour folks They are good

Gamer IDs

Oh, that kicks ass.

OK. I am going to say this now. Adrian - I am sorry. I can be a penis and I freely admit that. I just have a thing against people not properly typing. I don't listen to language barriers, and I should. I am sorry Adrian. I hope that we can still get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post

I can be a penis
    I second that

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Don't get me started on you DD, jokes

Lol sorry! But like your sig says

Speak you mind and the truth, not what people want to hear.
    Last edited by Darkeagle; 18th May 2008 at 11:29 AM.

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Ok Oric Im sure we can get along perfectly

Gamer IDs

@ DD - Its true. And I am pleased someone reads it

@ Adrian - Hug Token?

Thread Information