Thread: Join clan ??

Threaded View

Join clan ??

hmm. yesterday i was refed to this sight by one of ya members. His name was Darkeagle. now he didnt say anything about what clan i was suposed to join just that this page was my guid... I guess ya want some personal info anyway.

My name is Adrian, 16 years and from norway. Iv played css for a while now and i would like to join a clan. I play mostly surf and i belive im now nr. 7 on one of ya surf servers if that counts.

Iv played 4 some clans before witch the admin was not able to pay of on any of them so both is now fucked. but i thought id just tell anyway. this is not a show of just a brief on my css carier

Former clans:
    -=SMC=- (smell my cheese)
    [Boss] (now that sais it all)

I have never been in a surf clan before as you may c if ya have heard about any of this clans. Both clans i think have scored pretty high on rankings and shit... (this is 4 dust 2 and schoutsknifes , i almost play only surf now by the way) Im sorry to say i cant ref any of those rankingpages since they do no longer exist...

hmm... what more... yea... me loooove Ice cream and biiig tasty titis

And if Darkeagle finds this post it would 4 sure be nice of him to just tell what clan your in so they know what i aplied 4

Anything ya wanna know, just ask. (exept my english... cuz that sux and i know. as i said. im from norway...)
    Last edited by Adrian; 15th May 2008 at 04:51 PM.

Thread Information