Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Join clan ??

Join clan ??

hmm. yesterday i was refed to this sight by one of ya members. His name was Darkeagle. now he didnt say anything about what clan i was suposed to join just that this page was my guid... I guess ya want some personal info anyway.

My name is Adrian, 16 years and from norway. Iv played css for a while now and i would like to join a clan. I play mostly surf and i belive im now nr. 7 on one of ya surf servers if that counts.

Iv played 4 some clans before witch the admin was not able to pay of on any of them so both is now fucked. but i thought id just tell anyway. this is not a show of just a brief on my css carier

Former clans:
    -=SMC=- (smell my cheese)
    [Boss] (now that sais it all)

I have never been in a surf clan before as you may c if ya have heard about any of this clans. Both clans i think have scored pretty high on rankings and shit... (this is 4 dust 2 and schoutsknifes , i almost play only surf now by the way) Im sorry to say i cant ref any of those rankingpages since they do no longer exist...

hmm... what more... yea... me loooove Ice cream and biiig tasty titis

And if Darkeagle finds this post it would 4 sure be nice of him to just tell what clan your in so they know what i aplied 4

Anything ya wanna know, just ask. (exept my english... cuz that sux and i know. as i said. im from norway...)
    Last edited by Adrian; 15th May 2008 at 04:51 PM.

Re: Join clan ??

ops... iv just found this xD
    Name: Adrian
    Ingame Name: Adrian
    Xfire/MSN:adeyboy@live.no
    Games you play: Css
    Interests/Hobbies: Parkour and soccer mostly
    Have a microphone: Yes i do. I got one of those dildo shaped ones that i can stick in my ass while talking to folks... xD
    Skill level: Oh yea. Im the king man xD no in the middle
    Favourite Class: T or CT ??... well i belive that dosent matter.
    Can you turn up 1 time a week for training and regular matches: Yea 4 sure. exept the days when i have tests the day after or the nights when i fuck my girlfriend xD hmm or else i think i can show upp almost always...
    Last edited by Adrian; 15th May 2008 at 05:00 PM.

No i didnt say this at all i said that you could join the COMMUNITY. Any way there IS a css a team starting up so you can go there when it picks up, Its hard to explain maybe someone else can??

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Hey, and welcome to ATK.

If you are interesting in joining a CSS team the I will be running the A team for ATK, probably with someone else as a close deputy/co-leader.

Find our forum here and don't hesitate to post elsewhere and to come on our teamspeak, find the details on the main page.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

You could do with spelling properly and using the right word i.e Which not Witch.

And there is no way your 16.
    Last edited by Isphera; 15th May 2008 at 05:51 PM.

Oh stop being penicaty Oric.

Gamer IDs

Meh, I have to be mean. Welcome.

PS - Should have been posted in Introductions, since your not a clan...

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    You could do with spelling properly and using the right word i.e Which not Witch.

ehem brotha... excuse me... wy is that??... i am seriussly 16... And im sry im not that good at spelling man and I belive i just excused my selvs for that didnt i ??

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeagle View Post
    No i didnt say this at all i said that you could join the COMMUNITY. Any way there IS a css a team starting up so you can go there when it picks up, Its hard to explain maybe someone else can??
    Oh then i guess im sorry dude. i belive you asked me to join the ATK so i guessed that was simple enough but i guess not then.

Don't worry we all make mistakes me less than any one else though.

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Learn norwegian before you can comment on such things.

Meh, I have to be mean. Welcome.

PS - Should have been posted in Introductions, since your not a clan...
    Wy ?? Have i done something mean to you ??

Honnestly i dont know your kinda forum settup. so im sorry about tha location...
    Last edited by Adrian; 15th May 2008 at 10:15 PM.

Love your pc setup adrian

Gamer IDs

No, I am just mean to people in general, and have to correct everyone if their wrong.

And for our new member -

Jeg beklager for å bety, men jeg generelt liker for folk å bruke de riktige ordene i en setning, stave dem riktig, og heller ikke bruke forkortelser konstant.

Yes, I know Norwegian and No, this was not from google translator.

It was from AltaVista translator instead lol.

You say why have 2 GFX Cards, nVidia do Triple-SLI, thats 3 GFX Cards working in sync!

No, I am just mean to people in general, and have to correct everyone if their wrong.

And for our new member -

Jeg beklager for å bety, men jeg generelt liker for folk å bruke de riktige ordene i en setning, stave dem riktig, og heller ikke bruke forkortelser konstant.

Yes, I know Norwegian and No, this was not from google translator.
    Lol that was kinda funny cuz you dont putt the words in the right order Men forstår du det jeg sier nå da. hvordan kan du norsk egentlig? har du norske venner ??
    If ya dont understand that m8 il tell you
    And the correct verion of your centence is:
    Jeg beklager for å bry meg, men jeg liker generelt at folk bruker de riktige ordene i en setning, at de staver dem riktig, og heller ikke bruker forkortelser konstant.

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    It was from AltaVista translator instead lol.

You say why have 2 GFX Cards, nVidia do Triple-SLI, thats 3 GFX Cards working in sync!.
    Ok man... thx for claring that upp even though it didnt make me any smarter. I dont wanna be rude or some man but it does really not interest me Thx anyway m8

Quote Originally Posted by ez64 View Post
    Love your pc setup adrian
    Im a honest guy man... I say what i mean

Thread Information