Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ATK film brain storming thread.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

The ATK film brain storming thread.

First off, apologies if anyone's a twat and is offended by the politically incorrect title.

Well, some of us here, and especially Chalex, really really want to make some sort of ATK film, filmed in CSS, Garry's Mod, TF2, etc. The only problem is, quite importantly, that we don't know what the film will be about. So, any ideas, settings, plots, characters, jokes, songs, editing techniques, fancy camera shots or film parodies you can think of, post them here. Think about how they could be relevant to ATK, original and funny. Now get thinking!
    Last edited by Chazlene; 18th February 2008 at 09:43 PM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Re: The ATK film brain storming thread.

[RESERVED] for later ideas when I think of them.

I bet you have an idea Chazlene, would you care to share it with us unimaginative folks?
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Well you see... me and Squirrel are fighting in the GREAT BADGER WARS.

It starts in the battle of Boe Pete's cabbage field with me and him by ourselves taking out a vicious platoon of badger assassins (backed up with batgons dropping bombs on us...) guarding the tractor, from the tractor we watch as everyone dies around us, I give out an *epic* yell and go "CHAAAARGE!" and lunge straight for the barn. Andrew is dragged to death is death by a horde of Badgers and i'm surronded, fighting them all off single handed, JUST THEN! reinforcements arrive in the form of a group of angry turnip farmers and they fight the damned buggers off, but i'm dead of course for epic value.

It's a documentary though, since it happened... hrmm...

Wizard of OZ (not my backwards indie idea). A heavy can be dorothy, and they are journeying to the half-life 2 citadel. Scarecrow can be a sniper, Lion can be a soldier and Tinman can be a medic (wants a heart, gettit?). Wizard can be a combine advisor. Witches could be pyros, with their fire magic... but speak with subtitles. The yappy dog thing can be a css turtle model. Hmm, flying monkeys... dumb navy seal CTs, jumping off a building (cs_assault) to their deaths.#

Crappy idea i know. You tools can come up with better plans.

Gamer IDs

Well I think we could do a parody of The Italian Job, car chase scenes would be kewl, which also involves a Jam factory (Jew Aids Margh, etc.). We'll have to get some skinning done, If we want to include ourselves, or do an animation using the ATK caricatures. In terms of film editing Chalex and I should try to do effects like applying Photoshop filters to every single frame of a clip, which would improve the quality of the film greatly rather than just using the bog standard original clip.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Maybe a James bond Rip-off ???

YES Thats my 69th post

Gamer IDs

That'd be good, some big baddie could be moving drugs to another country by hiding them in pots of jam, we're also sort of baddies and we try and steal them, where The Italian Job parody could come in, and then there's a useless James Bond character who's trying to put down the Big bad guy's plans or summat, but just cocks up completely.

Good idea? Can anyone add to that?

EDIT: Some sort of 300 spoof has to be included.

My Battlelog

Well, we could have some kinda time warp thing.. and we could use DoDs? And a scene where someone like Hutch gets stuck in the Admin Sanctuary in CSS xD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

ATK Member

I reckon, right, that we should do an epic story about love, war, peace, friendship, the nature of justice, the labours of man, the nobility with which we must all accept our fates and JAM.

James Bond sounds good if we can't do what I said.
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Maybe have a spy for tf2 as James bond and a bad guy stroking a company cube maybe?

Gamer IDs

No, the Companion Cube falls from the sky and kills a badguy. All his minions edge away from the cube and ran in terror!

Then Bloo comes along and jumps on the companion cube going "Yay! Well done Cubert, have a shiny penny!"
    (Or Bloo can lead an army of those HL2 garden gnomes)

Hmmm sounds good to me

Also, using the DODS as someone suggested we could have a COD4 stylee flashback scene, but with hilarity and nazi jokes! And you know how there is noone in portal, but loads of PCs, you could have a joke that they've all been playing wow for so long that they've just rotted away.
    No Jam jokes please....
    Can we have a joke about not have breaking benjamin music anywhere in it... for instance it starts and then theres just a yell of "Turn that shit off", then drowning pool "bodies" starts and another yell. MARGH SHITTY MUSIC THAT GETS USED TOO OFTEN.

Gamer IDs

ASS! Admin Super Squad, they're the main characters and the movie details there exploits in an attempt to stop the Third Internet War, or www. War 3!

(The symbol for ASS is a donkey holding an ATK skull bomb)

Weally hawwy, we should stop using double woos all the twyme. it gwets annowing fwast.
    Does Chalex like ASS? or the idea of it at least?

Thread Information