Thread: Awesome Scores

Awesome Scores

Post screenies of your best scores on games!

*kek, my bad XP*
    Last edited by Vicious Horizon; 5th July 2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Lol, read below
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: Awesome Scores

Not the best idea to post openly downloading illegal torrents, But nice on the JA scores.

Although I like SWBF2 and the mods better for online play, Ill post some of mine once I start recording them
    Last edited by ez64; 5th July 2008 at 05:21 PM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

*cough*illegal*Cough*downloads*cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

If this was just a pointless thread so you could stealthily show us how l33t you are by downloading games, then well done.

It isn't cool to download games, if you like a game, pay the godamn £30 or whatever to buy it and give money to the guys who made it. If you must do it, atleast don't make pointless threads to show it off.

I hope that (a) somebody sees this thread and you get fined for illegal download of software or (b) you download a virus.

I also hope that a moderator sees this thread and has the sense to delete it before people see that ATK condones this sort of thing.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

This is a good idea for a thread, but I think someone need to learn how to use the CROP tool!

Vicious Horizon, I recommend that you edit your post with the cropped images so that this thread doesn't go any more off topic!
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    If this was just a pointless thread so you could stealthily show us how l33t you are by downloading games, then well done.

It isn't cool to download games, if you like a game, pay the godamn £30 or whatever to buy it and give money to the guys who made it. If you must do it, atleast don't make pointless threads to show it off.

I hope that (a) somebody sees this thread and you get fined for illegal download of software or (b) you download a virus.

I also hope that a moderator sees this thread and has the sense to delete it before people see that ATK condones this sort of thing.
    Lol, nice way to show off hostilities Phantom XD

Nah, I just uploaded the pics quickly before I went outside. And I own the rights to the two games downloading as I own the CDs of these games, but they have mysteriously disappeared in the 3 times i've moved house. Aswell as the three boxes I have most of my games in to begin with.

Last time I checked, it's not scrictly illegal if you can provide proof that you own the game.

:Note at B) Does adware count? If so, your wish is granted ;D
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

It just looked like you intentionally windowed the game, and put it above the perfecly placed bittorrent window so we could see what games you were downloading. If you own the games already, and you just happen to be downloading all 3 at the time you took the screenshot, then fair enough.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

yeah, it kinda does look like that, I run all my games in windowed mode though, (I have a crap laptop) and MSN, BT, Firefox on the other side

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    Last time I checked, it's not scrictly illegal if you can provide proof that you own the game.
    Buying the game disc does not give you special legal right to go and download torrents of the game even if you have "lost" your disc < I dont agree with this part of the law but its still teh lawgiver, and the fact that your forced on bittorent to share even when not completed it makes it illegal distribution of the game.

Im not saying im a angel but I dont post images of it on my favorite clan site.
    Last edited by ez64; 5th July 2008 at 09:59 PM.

Alright alright ;D It's all deleted etc. Now. Chalex might aswell delete the topic since it's gone wheiiiiiii off-course.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Never delete threads, closing them is much better.

Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thread Information