Wow, four announcements within a few days, I must be going mad. Anyway, this announcement is the definitely the most exciting by far. I have been discussing the possibility of our gaming teams having two match servers with Direct Clan Hosting for the last month or so, and we have finally reached a conclusion. Luckily for you guys it is the response we were hoping for, and we NOW have two NEW MATCH SERVERS!!! Here are the details:

Game: Counter-Strike: Source
IP: 81.19.217.142:27016
Slots: 13
Tickrate: 100
ATK-TV: 81.19.217.142:27050
TV slots: 50

Game: Team Fortress 2
IP: 81.19.217.135:27017
Slots: 17
Tickrate: 100
ATK-TV: 81.19.217.135:27050
TV slots: 50

Password (same for both): atkgaming

Also, since Steam Favourites can sometimes be a little retarded, remember that you can always connect to the servers through the console e.g. "connect 81.19.217.142:27016".

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Direct Clan Hosting for these servers. We already have a number of services proved by them for free, and I acknowledge that they could easily have said no to these additional servers. I urge you all to check out their site and encourage your friends to do so as well. They also have fantastic deals on at the moment, with 10% off all dedicated servers, and 30% of game and voice servers. We have now been with DCH for just over a year, and I am incredibly grateful for the immense level of support they have given us. It is also important to remember that we are doing the following in return:

Quote Originally Posted by Chalex4 View Post
We will also make sure DCH is advertised in our gaming team names such as on the Enemy Down website and also on our in-game names whilst playing matches. For example, my name would appear as "|ATK| Chalex4 |DirectClanHosting.com". Many clans do this these days, and it is an excellent way of advertising companies like DCH.
I have been extremely busy over the last few hours in getting these servers in perfect match condition for all of you. By this I mean that they both have the latest match configs straight from the EnemyDown website, with ZBlock, Mani, and some custom scripts made by me for doing three restarts etc.

I will need to speak to Vox and Darkeagle as soon as possible about all of the admin details. Since it can be limiting to only have mani access when running matches, I am going to give the two leaders the RCON password (different for each server). You must all understand that they are to give this password to NOONE else, since most of the regularly used commands are already added in Mani.

Please be sensible with these servers, and always do your best to promote the community in your matches. If I hear of ANY bad encounters between our teams and other teams, I will not hesitate from removing people from the teams. The team leaders are not immune from this either. These gaming teams will allowing us to spread ATK's wings into a whole new area of gaming, and I will not have our reputation spoiled by them.

All in all, I hope you find these servers useful. I certainly think we will.