Thread: done another :x

done another :x

Last edited by Snerfs; 21st August 2008 at 09:50 PM.

Re: done another :x

Seriously, you sig is HUGE.

Like em, although they look like stocks with scan lines and text added to em.

they are, they look better than renders, since theres not crappy little cuts around the edges, and trust me, i tried it with a render, looks very bad, so ye, stocks all the way

A good effect for stocks is to duplicate the stock layer, apply pixelate>mosaic filter, experiment with sizes until you get a fair size for your canvas (20 is good for sigs (also note that you do NOT want it to look like the picture)) and then set the pixelated layer to overlay or soft light, then erase bits that look bad and you're done (allot simpler when you're doing it.)

sounds cool, ill try it nxt time however i dont think i'd do it with mine, cloud or yoda since i think they look the best

EDIT: I didnt use that exact method VoX but i messed around with some filters and got a blue glow effect to the right side

Last edited by Snerfs; 22nd August 2008 at 12:58 PM.

Thread Information