Thread: Chalex4's Future Activity

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Chalex4's Future Activity

As I am sure we can all agree, my last year in the 6th form is undoubtedly the most important year at school. As a result of also needing to do a couple of retakes in a few modules as well as taking on far more commitments at school, I will also have my time cut out even more than usual. I am also going to be aiming for several top universities (not Oxford or Cambridge though), that require at least 2As and a B for entry.

As a result of this, I must let you all know that my activity is going to severely decrease for a long time to come. I will rarely be on Teamspeak and the game servers, although it is likely that I will have enough time to check up on the forum every so often, but I will not be able to go much beyond that.

I am aware that I am not usually very active anyway during the term time, but I thought that some forewarning would be useful. There will obviously be times when I have some extra free time, and will come on Teamspeak and stuff, but I cannot guarantee that it will be very often.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Re: Chalex4's Future Activity

I think that this is going to be the case with everyone and it has been noticeable over the last few days.

Good luck to all for exams and let's just hope we can get some kick-ass gaming done in the holidays, and all up for i37 .

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

lol as i do not know shit about the ''i'' thing so eh i34 just finished and eh when the hell is i37?? can some1 explain that to me lolz :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

i37 will be next August (2009), probably around the same dates as i34 was (8-11th August). They may well make it the end of August though, so we can't be sure until they officially announce it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Well uhh, i'll probably be around less as well. Not because i'm focusing on my studies and stuff, but because it seems to be a growing trend that I want to get in on!!

Also Spore will be out soon. Spore is more important.

You do know that you can download Spore 99% if you pre-order and get the last 1% on release day?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

I prefer having a physical copy of it, and not using that silly EA download manager which is pure horse crap.

get rid of download manager out of that sentence and it makes complete sense . Let's just hope they don't patch the shit out of Spore.

This is going off-topic now lol.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Hi guys, I'm back! What did I miss?!

Oh... more people sort of leaving... Well, I guess I'll be on less, but I am dropping two subjects... and one of the ones I'm carrying on is Art, which doesn't really count, so it might be easier than last year for me... and now I'm thinking aloud...
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Quote Originally Posted by Chazlene View Post
    ... and now I'm thinking aloud...
    *Bleeting Noises*

I doubt we'll actually miss u chalex's as we barely speak to you on teamspeak anyway and you only ever sort the server's out on holidays or if they break :P Your mouse mat is nice btw think i mite take it to uni I'm gunna be pretty inactive coz i can't see where i'll hav time for studyin and partyin and i can't see myself shut away in my room at uni with a laptop and a headset tbh, but i'm sure i'll be around for i37

indeed but wow > studying and ur ginger and wont pull so no point goin out xD j.k

Well bye bye capitan. Although I never ever see you doing any work at school

Thread Information