Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins

Lightbulb Skins

Hey

I just wondered if we can have a skin on the members on C2G, that i mean is when we play on our servers, get the members a another skin. the normal people some play, dont get, just the members. If this gonna work, it will be cool! So what do u think???
    ----If I post, I spam----

Re: Skins

I dunno, with C2G been a community, and ANYONE can join. Its a bit unfair really. It'll probably cause a lot of bother for Chalex, but I suppose we could have a seperate skin for admins?

Ops, ye that was a point there...Maybe have for clans in C2G or have for admins yes!

How about no because we tried that and we didnt like it.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

If we did do that, we would get less people on the servers since they would have to download everything when they joined, which is why we didn't use admin skins. However I might hex the SAS model and attempt to make a C2G skin, so you could use it in CS but then everyone one would have the skin and only you would be able to see it, or you could put it into Gmod.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Ye, you have right...it will be mush dowenloads..but it will be good to have a C2G skin..

I dont actualy care about how the man looks. you can just see the weapon anyway

No, not really..if u are dead and see him behind But if the community dont will have it, so is it OK for me...i just asked!!!

c2g sucks donkey dick
    p.s ur all nerds

get a life

have a nice day =)

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: geK

Guess we all can see which one uf us that has no life!

what a clomplete ass. fucking prik.. with no fucking life

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Yeah, you are the one with no life, wasting your time posting here when you have nothing decent to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Well, there are STUPID guys(gay) in the world :P But what u think Chalex? Have skins or not ?

skins are a realy bad idea , they decrease the amount of people using the servers due to the large downloads , casue people to lag and just generally go unnoticed. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work and a waste of time in my opinion

NOT! we can maybe have a admin skin, were it stands admin on the bulletproof vest. we dont need anything more. If we have a community skin many pepole will join the community just to get the skin and be inactive thats no point! (havent feel so serious for a long time^^)

Thread Information