Thread: Atk 6 Nubs 8

Atk 6 Nubs 8

Our first match as a whole unit took off to a reasuring start. 6v6 We kicked off with Gravel pit. Darkpidgeon the leader for this map, him and trigger competiting for the co commander. Defending was Less than average and we managed to lose A almost imediatly. Coming back we kept B for a decent amount of time, But when taken Nubs continued there rampage and took C without any hesitation. Our attack failed and we was left 1-0 down. The same story with the second round. It didnt look good, as we went 2-0 down,

Next came Dustbowl, lead by trigger. Things didnt get much better and a couple of scout rushes left us 8-0 down, with ourselves feeling slightly stressed. But, under the leading of trigger we pulled back, caping off some great moves and tricks that got us our 4 points. It came to the last arena and we were 8-4 down. With the comeback we took a positive attitude, and started on a high. We were met with Great defensive force, but eventually overcoming them and capping of the 2 points.

8-6 A very promising start to a very promising team.

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Re: Atk 6 Nubs 8

Yeah great work guys and great fun. Can i just stress that you aren't meant to be able to hold both A and B for any length of time before the enemy takes one.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Good work guys, keep it up ^^
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

I just wanna say wp to everyone and i hope everyone had fun which is the main thing

Oh and im sorry for shouting at you Lonewolf i got a bit excited

Really really good result for your first match. gg.

I know good result, keep it up!

17:42 - Colonel Mitch |ATK|: DE IS NOT A NOOB

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Good work for your first match! Sounded like a pretty awesome comeback you did there.

it kinda went great and i had fun but for training one time can we sort out who's good at what class cus i kinda sucked at demoman

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Sounds like a fantastic match guys. I am sorry about the server problems you had, but now I have removed Mani altogether so everything should hopefully work now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Great work guys.

Off the topic a little bit, what happened to Mani being completely scraped and another admin mod taking over?

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

We aren't going to use another modification since RCON is really the best for match servers.

Since Mani has basically abandoned his project, there are tonnes of bugs in it, and it constantly crashes TF2 servers. It is still fine with CSS though so it will only be removed from this server (and perhaps the public one too).
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thread Information