Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got port scanned...

Just got port scanned...

Apparantly I just got port scanned by some dude. Tracked his IP address (thanks to bullguard) and found out his address

Is there something I should do about being port scanned?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: Just got port scanned...

Doesnt really matter as there just bots, I also highly doubt you were port scanned could have just been some non port 80 traffic that could be anything.

Get rid of bullguard lol.

Long live AVG!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

ehrrmppp? rightio, and btw guys what do you think of nod32 antivirus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

Never heard of it.

VH, your sig is becoming big again, it's just about fine now but don't make it any bigger or it becomes bigger than most posts.

Fun little fact.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Maybe rephrasing is in order? posts aren't that big normaly anyway. Also, no offense meant, just thought it was a bit of a silly thing to say :P
    Last edited by D_K_Head; 25th October 2008 at 01:40 AM. Reason: link failure

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

No rephrasing needs to be taken. Sig's are given a max to prevent them becoming too big, but there is no minimum as they are optional. Posts have a 5 character limit to prevent spam and no maximum (to see that pushed to the limit, check out some of my essay posts).

What you have wasted your time and my time on is pointless and irrelevent. Don't be an ass, it's not the best thing to do when you only have 8 posts.
    Last edited by Isphera; 25th October 2008 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_Head View Post
    Fun little fact.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Maybe rephrasing is in order? posts aren't that big normaly anyway. Also, no offense meant, just thought it was a bit of a silly thing to say :P
    Bugger.

A sig re-make for me is in order...

Also Oric, don't be so harsh, D_K_Head plays PR so is automatically cool lol.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Why though, yours is probs one of the shortest on here. Plus the fact posts are often shorter than sigs anyway, unless it's one of my epic essay style posts.

EDIT: VoX, if soomeone acts like an ass, or a D_K head, then I am responsible for bringing their idiotic behavior to the foreground, like a name and shame pedophile policy.

Moral of the story - DONT BE AN ASS
    Last edited by Isphera; 25th October 2008 at 11:46 AM.

Fair enough, just try and avoid flame wars.

Was saying a re-make also because mine is extremely old and I have moved on in terms of styles.

Anyway, back on topic, MrBig asked about nod32 antvirus, anyone heard of it?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

im not really surprised you havent heard of it, few ppl have although its very good
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

Please forgive me renowned Oric, for I did not mean to offend. I mearly seek to derive some enjoyment and humor out of situations that could otherwise be considered boring.

I will endevor to make my future posts less time wasting, and ensure that they have non flamable content, to better please your noble self

also, haven't heard of it, sorry
    Last edited by D_K_Head; 25th October 2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: none perticularally, i just like pushing the edit button

What's wrong with Bullguard? And now my PC is acting like a spastic.. Is there a way I can format the computer but leave Vista on it?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Grab your Vista CD, shove it in and and run a repair/re-install. If you bought the PC from PC World you won't have a CD and you'll have to pay the thieving bastards about £20(+) for them to do it for you.

EDIT: Sig changed now, no E-Cookies for guessing who gave me some pointers.
    Last edited by VoX; 25th October 2008 at 03:49 PM.

Fug >.<

My PC is now officially unusable, it took me literally 1 HOUR to load up the start bar...

Thread Information