Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got port scanned...

Re: Just got port scanned...

Owned?

Go for a whole new PC, a decent one would only be about £400 (Follow Chaz's spec.)

I know I know, I have my eye on a PC atm, but I need to organise stuff with my dad first. This laptop has been fine for me tbh, I just love to rant about it. I'm sad that it's dead tbh
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

If you bought the PC from PC World you won't have a CD and you'll have to pay the thieving bastards about £20(+) for them to do it for you.

Hahaha. Nice one. Looked on the site, and they say for an OS installation it's £50... Thieving twats.

/edit Sorry double post.
    Last edited by Vicious Horizon; 27th October 2008 at 01:32 PM.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

It's not thieving if they give you the CD afterwards, which it would be pretty retarded if they didn't.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

AFAIK they don't, we only got a CD from them because we purchased an upgrade to Professional from Home.

Nevermind! It seems to be working now I used BG to scan for viruses, and everything is now deleted. I'm just testrunning the adware, see if it's reall gone.

Use ad-aware to check, don't do a Nicknack and "make sure."

XD Not that kind of make sure :P

And it all seems ok.

Thread Information