Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3

Re: Fallout 3

Ah, you do get those then, I guess you played Fallout 1 then. Dogmeat also ;D

I didn't choose a female character as I was worried they'd look bollocks in an effort for political correctness and sexuality equality rubbish, but they look pretty good actually.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    I didn't choose a female character as I was worried they'd look bollocks in an effort for political correctness and sexuality equality rubbish, but they look pretty good actually.
    Aside from the fact that most female NPC's all having the "Wendy the Welder" haircut, along with my PC.

... And Rosie the Riveter is better looking anyway.

Re: ATK Left 4 Dead server update.

OT: ROFL Bloo at your DP XD Is that real?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

What in the Others name is a DP XD? I'm not "up" on this new "lingo" you "kids" are using. ;p
    Last edited by Bloo; 14th December 2008 at 01:37 PM.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    What in the Others name is a DP XD? I'm not "up" on this new "lingo" you "kids" are using. ;p
    Thanks to some translation from VoX (cheers VoX) I can now say, yes, my avatar is real. You get the title Last, Best Hope for Humanity by being Very Good (well duh..) and level 20.

Or alternatively watch Babylon 5.

Yeah i got it as well, trying to be really evil now harder than you would think though lol

Gamer IDs

Yeah, just moved all the Fallout 3 related posts from the L4D forum to the Fallout 3 one, to keep on-topic and all.

And Trig, I tried to be evil but gave up and now my second playthrough is as a goodie-goodie again! It's annoying because I was talking to someone who had clocked about 30 hours as a psychopathic slaving cannibal. Which is probably the most realistic reaction to being thrown into a horrible irradiated wasteland. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Yeah i got it as well, trying to be really evil now harder than you would think though lol
    Shoot things. Blow up things. Refuse to do quests for poor sobbing weaklings and watch as their eaten alive by those abominations who will soon become your minions... Mwahahaha...

Damn, i want Fallout3 now...

I'm trying to stay completely neutral, I raid everything I need, slaughter those who stand in my way, but I'm still nice.. A bit like I want to be really XD

Played this on xbox 360 an its class, has anyone else played it for xbox an found it makes the controller disconnect when playing the animations in a fight?
    Love the damage you can do to enemies and the way you can choose how your character advances through the game.

Just put this on XMas list for my PS3, I think this is the only thing I might actually be getting on XMas day lol.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

My stealth character with his new Anchorage addon loot. He's now a Chinese Ninja President! Sword is from the chinese leader, ninja suit (cloaks when you creep!) is from the ninjas, and the wig is from that robot who thought he was the president of the USA.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    [IMG]
    robot who thought he was the president of the USA.

ASSHAT. fucking spoilers...

As if you ever completed a game anyway

I know your sort...

heh, true. and you can NEVER finish any bethesta game. at all.

Thread Information