Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ATK XMAS Draw - FREE copy of L4D!!

Re: ATK XMAS Draw - FREE copy of L4D!!

so... free copy of L4D...

na, none of my friends deserve a free game from me :P

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_Head View Post
    ...because we all need two copies now don't we?
    nah it's because my brother and me own the same steam account unless it's my alt acct which only has the required games to play another L4D and you can't register the same L4D code twice or of course i could use a HEY HO! but i don't wanna cheat someone out of their money
    Last edited by VoX; 18th December 2008 at 04:41 PM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

OK, so again, why does the fact you have an alt account entitle your to a second copy. If you want to use the first one, then don't get banned from VAC. Why do you have an alt account anyway?

EDIT - FFS, stop using silly sigs, choose one which doesn't actually move.

Nevertheless, as I have said, as the application was made before you reached the minimum post count of 10, you are not eligible for the competition.

Now, that's enough of me talking like a stuck up prick.

Gamer IDs

No, its true. And even though he has now gone over 10 posts (5 of them in a massive row), he is still not eligible, as he already has a copy.

Fastest ban in ATK history?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

He isn't banned. And sNk was the fastest, 16 hours.

I know he's not banned, I thought he would be soon.

And whoaa, what did sNk do? I'll look at the posts XD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

Right, forgot all about this thread, my joke lol:

Q: How do you know Santa has to be a man?
    A: No woman is going to wear the same outfit year after year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

Hahaha, nice one Mr. Big.

coldnt get a 'funny' real joke so this will do xD

SANTA'S PICK UP LINES
    1. I know when you`ve been bad or good -- so let's skip the small talk, sister!
    2. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
    3. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
    4. Some of my best toys run on batteries... <wink wink>
    5. I see you when you're sleeping - and you don't wear any underwear, do you?
    6. Screw the "nice" list -- I've got you on my "nice AND naughty" list!
    7. Wanna join the "Mile High" club?
    8. That's not a candy cane in my pocket, honey. I'm just glad to see you!

Wanted to add another one that's a bit better.

The Merging Of Christmas and Hanukkah

Continuing the current trend of large-scale mergers and acquisitions, it was announced today at a press conference that Christmas and Hanukkah will merge. An industry source said that the deal had been in the works for about 1300 years.

While details were not available at press time, it is believed that the overhead cost of having twelve days of Christmas and eight days of Hanukkah was becoming prohibitive for both sides. By combining forces, we''re told, the world will be able to enjoy consistently high-quality service during the Fifteen Days of Chrismukah, as the new holiday is being called.

Massive layoffs are expected, with lords a-leaping and maids a-milking being the hardest hit. As part of the conditions of the agreement, the letters on the dreydl, currently in Hebrew, will be replaced by Latin, thus becoming unintelligible to a wider audience.

Also, instead of translating to "A great miracle happened there," the message on the dreydl will be the more generic "Miraculous stuff happens." In exchange, it is believed that Jews will be allowed to use Santa Claus and his vast merchandising resources for buying and delivering their gifts.

One of the sticking points holding up the agreement for at least three hundred years was the question of whether Jewish children could leave milk and cookies for Santa even after having eaten meat for dinner. A breakthrough came last year, when Oreos were finally declared to be Kosher. All sides appeared happy about this.

A spokesman for Christmas, Inc., declined to say whether a takeover of Kwanzaa might not be in the works as well. He merely pointed out that, were it not for the independent existence of Kwanzaa, the merger between Christmas and Chanukah might indeed be seen as an unfair cornering of the holiday market. Fortunately for all concerned, he said, Kwanzaa will help to maintain the competitive balance. He then closed the press conference by leading all present in a rousing rendition of "Oy Vey, All Ye Faithful."

After playing L4D, I now want a copy XD

Many have asked, “What is the reason for the angel on top of the Christmas tree?”

Once upon a time Santa was rushed to get ready for Christmas. He had told Mrs. Claus to wake him at 5 a.m. and to have his breakfast ready with a lunch to bring along. He also told the elves to have all the Christmas presents packed in the sleigh and the reindeer harnessed by 5:30.

At 5:30 the following morning Santa Claus awoke and jumped out of bed furious with Mrs. Claus for NOT wakeing him up on time! Santa’s mood only got worse when he realized Mrs. Claus had NOT fixed breakfast or lunch!! Santa then ran out to his sleigh only to see that the elves had NO presents packed and the reindeer were running wild in the pasture!!!

About this time a little angel walked by dragging a large Christmas tree. Santa tried to ignore since he wasn’t his jolly old self.

But, the angel spoke up and said, "Santa what should I do with this Christmas tree?"

And that is the reason for the angel on top of the Christmas tree.

Bollocks.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Those ones were great VoX and VH.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Thread Information